Around the Big Ten....

JHHawk

I watched Wisky and Nebby on the BTN last nite, as I could not get the Hawks...and: I was impressed with both teams....Wisky is going with a three guard lineup and they are able to put 5 shooters on the floor...they will be good again. Nebby was very impessive also. Many new players, and some of them are talented...like frosh pg Tai Webster and Walter Pitchford. Nebby is gonna upset some teams in that packed house this year.

I watched Wisky and Nebby on the BTN last nite, as I could not get the Hawks...and: I was impressed with both teams....Wisky is going with a three guard lineup and they are able to put 5 shooters on the floor...they will be good again. Nebby was very impessive also. Many new players, and some of them are talented...like frosh pg Tai Webster and Walter Pitchford. Nebby is gonna upset some teams in that packed house this year.

Agree on both fronts. Both played really well. MSU also looked good but against bad team

I was impressed with the atmosphere in Lincoln, the student section was down by the floor and loud. We could learn something from them.

Latest posts