Arkansas Pine-Bluff vs. Iowa game thread

You're right. Fran should just tell him to stop shooting. How dare he go out and score against inferior opponents. He's probably hurting their feelings.
It wasn't an indictment of Josh or his deciding to shoot. More an indictment of why are we scheduling these opponents as close to conference season as this and as many bad teams as we do.

Hitting 3 pt shots when there is no pressure, is something JO can do very well, just ask Fran. I won't unsaddle JO until he makes those kinds of shots against OSU, MSU, WIS or MICH. So don't come out with both barrels blazing the Hawkeye Koolaid. It could end up back firing on you.

Hitting 3 pt shots when there is no pressure, is something JO can do very well, just ask Fran. I won't unsaddle JO until he makes those kinds of shots against OSU, MSU, WIS or MICH. So don't come out with both barrels blazing the Hawkeye Koolaid. It could end up back firing on you.

You've said all kinds of dumb **** that's ended up firing on you.

Don't think I've ever seen this.

Really? So, today must be the first time you've seen it. Great that it's happening to Josh. Hope he's permanently back from injury and really hope he's back from his funk. Would be thrilled for gliding's prophecy to come true!

Although I must say, the chick in the ad to the right of the firstrow stream is a 10. I might just click their link!!

I will never forget the 7 threes he hit at Indiana, and am rather pleased at his comeback so far......

So do you think IA's Domination will help their rankings tomorrow with so many ranked teams loss last week?

Haws will definitely move up. Not so much because of this blowup but because #20 (Colorado), #21 (Gonzaga), #22 (UMass) and #23 (Missouri) all lost yesterday. Hawks could be #20 or #21 in the AP after this weekend.

Wonder if we'll get to 100 again.

Our matchups with OSU will be interesting just because they can defend and we can score.