Arkansas Pine-Bluff vs. Iowa game thread

Arkansas Pine-Bluff isn't the quality of competition we'll see in the Big 10 but what the Hawks are doing shows the potential of this team. We have the ability to take anyone down.

You often see guys play out of their skulls in their 1st game back from injury. Hope this is for real for Josh and not just that phenomenon, or the opponent. Hate to see him blow his wad in a meaningless game when will definitely need this type of shooting the next 2 months.

You often see guys play out of their skulls in their 1st game back from injury. Hope this is for real for Josh and not just that phenomenon, or the opponent. Hate to see him blow his wad in a meaningless game when will definitely need this type of shooting the next 2 months.

Not sure if serious. The guy had to take several months off; shooting a basketball from three point range isn't exactly like riding a bike.

Confidence can only help moving forward.

Just be happy for him at this point. If his shooting drops off, there will be plenty of chances to tear him down.

The whole "GOTTA SAVE THAT ____ FOR GAMES THAT MATTER" is the dumbest gambling fallacy-esque thought process in sports.

Not sure if directed at my post but, I'm not suggesting "saving" anything, I'm saying I hope he continues to shoot this well, especially in games that matter. I'm also flat out stating that has not been the case for Josh.

As tm implied / wondered ... let's hope the long layoff allowed Josh to settle down, get out of his own head, and figure out to just go do what he's capable of doing because he struggled to perform when it mattered all of last season.

Don't think I've ever seen this.

Not sure if directed at my post but, I'm not suggesting "saving" anything, I'm saying I hope he continues to shoot this well, especially in games that matter. I'm also flat out stating that has not been the case for Josh.

As tm implied / wondered ... let's hope the long layoff allowed Josh to settle down, get out of his own head, and figure out to just go do what he's capable of doing because he struggled to perform when it mattered all of last season.

I'll say it now. Mark my words, Oglesby will hit at least 37% of his three pt FG attempts in conference play.

Considered going to this game. Now thankful I didn't. Although good seats are plentiful.

What is the CHA policy for allowing people to move down to empty seats?

Considered going to this game. Now thankful I didn't. Although good seats are plentiful.

What is the CHA policy for allowing people to move down to empty seats?

Maybe they've gotten more strict this year, but it was a free-for-all when Lickliter was coaching. I think I sat in the student section about 4 times while he was coaching.

Latest posts