Arkansas Pine-Bluff vs. Iowa game thread

What is there to be gained from playing this game, besides confidence. It's like a high school varsity team playing a team of 6th graders.

Is there any point in playing the second half? I think it's official that Iowa is better than Arkansas-Pine-Bluff at basketball

What is there to be gained from playing this game, besides confidence. It's like a high school varsity team playing a team of 6th graders.

Considering that this is Oglesby's first game back, I'd say the confidence factor is a pretty big deal.

I know this is a terrible team we are playing but really oglesby haters can shut it. And woody is easily out playing gabe. Gabe is a good back up and I like his development...but woody is better.

Is there ever a preview of a conference where 2nd rate, nobody is watching this game announcers don't say the conference season is going to be tough?

Considering that this is Oglesby's first game back, I'd say the confidence factor is a pretty big deal.
I guess but I'd almost think that playing a team that is closer to a big10 caliber team would be more useful to him getting back in the swing of things fully.

Oglesby needs to keep hitting his 3's, and Marble needs to remember how to shoot free throws. Hawks figure out those 2 things, and the BIG season will be fun.

I have learned that Woodbury is an agitator.....

What a sweet behind the back pass to White......

I felt sorry for any team that played us after the ISU game.....

Josh O returns with a vengence. No hesitation at all in shooting, excellent form and confidence. Perhaps he has turned the corner. Gaten's Junior year, he was hesitant to shoot the ball, mainly because he was the only scoring threat on the floor and was at least double teamed. Josh looked solid in all aspects of the game. We have become a better team.....

Oh Yeah, what is up with Devyn and the free throws. He was usually Gold last season, and could be relied upon late in the game with few exceptions.....

I feel sorry for the Big Ten....

Sincerely, Jack

:cool:

I have learned that Woodbury is an agitator.....

What a sweet behind the back pass to White......

I felt sorry for any team that played us after the ISU game.....

Josh O returns with a vengence. No hesitation at all in shooting, excellent form and confidence. Perhaps he has turned the corner. Gaten's Junior year, he was hesitant to shoot the ball, mainly because he was the only scoring threat on the floor and was at least double teamed. Josh looked solid in all aspects of the game. We have become a better team.....

Oh Yeah, what is up with Devyn and the free throws. He was usually Gold last season, and could be relied upon late in the game with few exceptions.....

I feel sorry for the Big Ten....

Sincerely, Jack

:cool:

So many periods.

So do you think IA's Domination will help their rankings tomorrow with so many ranked teams loss last week?

Latest posts