Arizona State's Trent Lockett

My IQ has gone down at least 30 points since reading the last 2 pages of this thread. Fortunately, it's still about 150 points higher than Cyclones17's.

My IQ has gone down at least 30 points since reading the last 2 pages of this thread. Fortunately, it's still about 150 points higher than Cyclones17's.

Solid joke Ricky. I'm not sure what you see in this thread that you disagree with me on as I haven't gotten into any bickering with Iowa fans.

Solid joke Ricky. I'm not sure what you see in this thread that you disagree with me on as I haven't gotten into any bickering with Iowa fans.

Nothing at all. I just wanted to say something that would get your attention so I could then remind you that you still owe me $20. :D

Nothing at all. I just wanted to say something that would get your attention so I could then remind you that you still owe me $20. :D

Haha persistent. As I've replied in 3 different threads now. Please show me where I made the bet and I will gladly pay you

I keep seeing people saying "thug", especially Cyclone fans when related to the transfers. Obviously, I am missing something in regards to the "thug" references. Does being a transfer player make you a thug or something?

I keep seeing people saying "thug", especially Cyclone fans when related to the transfers. Obviously, I am missing something in regards to the "thug" references. Does being a transfer player make you a thug or something?

Iowa State fans are saying that Iowa fans called all incoming ISU transfers thugs.

Other than Royce White, Chris Allen, Chris Baab, and Anthony Booker, which ones were thugs?

Chris Babb wasn't a problem nor was Booker. Chris Allen definitly did something, probably multiple times that got him booted from Michigan St. Same as Kory Lucious who will be playing for the Clones next year. Now as for Royce White, I don't believe the young man is a thug. Did he make some poor decisions while at Minnesota? Yes, the mall incident, stolen laptop and the odd Youtube video. That hardly makes him a thug. I'm glad the kid made good on his second chance. It's a nice story.

Chris Babb wasn't a problem nor was Booker. Chris Allen definitly did something, probably multiple times that got him booted from Michigan St. Same as Kory Lucious who will be playing for the Clones next year. Now as for Royce White, I don't believe the young man is a thug. Did he make some poor decisions while at Minnesota? Yes, the mall incident, stolen laptop and the odd Youtube video. That hardly makes him a thug. I'm glad the kid made good on his second chance. It's a nice story.

Multiple transgressions typically show questionable character/behavior.

Multiple transgressions typically show questionable character/behavior.

It does...but Imo he has show to have changed and has a solid head on his shoulders.

The laptop charge was dismissed. The police determined that he did not steal the computer.

Why are you guys so excited for this guy? He claims he wants to play close to home, and Golden Valley is 10 miles from TCF bank stadium. He'll either be a gopher or a liar.

Bottom line is that the transfer experiment has worked, and worked well. You will see other programs copying it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Fred takes another transfer or two for next year.

do you really need someone to explain to you the difference between filling a team with transfers, half of which were kicked off their previous team, and picking up a random transfer here and there? especially one that already graduated college in 3 years.

I'm not even saying what isu did was wrong, but it definitely leaves the door open to get made fun of

Ok now youre the second person, instead of explaining the difference, has just said that I should understand it or asked if I really don't understand it, without explaining anything. Please explain the difference.

Bottom line is that the transfer experiment has worked, and worked well. You will see other programs copying it.I wouldn't be surprised if Fred takes another transfer or two for next year.

Copy it?

It's nothing new... just usually doesn't work as well as it did at ISU.

I am actually impressed how well all the personalities have been handled at ISU. For the state of Iowa sake, I hope they continue to be handled well. Good teams by all colleges is great for the whole state.

Copy it?

It's nothing new... just usually doesn't work as well as it did at ISU.

I am actually impressed how well all the personalities have been handled at ISU. For the state of Iowa sake, I hope they continue to be handled well. Good teams by all colleges is great for the whole state.

I think the strategy of taking so many to infuse talent quickly is new.

Copy it? It's nothing new... just usually doesn't work as well as it did at ISU. I am actually impressed how well all the personalities have been handled at ISU. For the state of Iowa sake, I hope they continue to be handled well. Good teams by all colleges is great for the whole state.
I think the strategy of taking so many to infuse talent quickly is new.

Could be interesting to look into this.

Latest posts