Area 51 Storming

Watch the recent Joe Rogan podcast (you can just listen but he posts them to Youtube) with Bob Lazar as the guest. Then also watch the newer Netflix movie/documentary with Bob Lazar. Just listen with an open mind. I like Joe Rogan too. Much different now than the guy that was on that show where people had to eat worms or lie in a bed of snakes to advance to next round.
Rogan's podcast rules, he has great guests.

Matt Campbell seen hitchhiking to Las Vegas for the Area 51 storming.

Tmm1wyo.gif

I guess storming a secure government facility, you have to expect to be shot, sort of like breaking into my house.
Before they moved the frontier in '94 you could hike up Whitesides or Freedom Ridge and look down on the facility from about 9 miles away. There was no fence, just some orange balls on posts about 100 yards apart. Oh yeah, and the occasional sign that said "Use of deadly force authorized". I still have some recordings made off of a scanner of the squawk the motion detectors made when you tripped one. Cammo dudes would show up within about 10 minutes if that happened. The only sight lines to the lake bed now are on Tikaboo Peak, about 24 miles and Hayford Peak, about 50 miles. This is the first time I have ever mentioned the Hayford Peak location publicly. That one is a hike, about an hour North East from Vegas. Interestingly the viewing location isn't on the very top of the peak. That one also lets you see into the Papoose Lake area South of the main complex. I heard recently that the newish large hangar's roof collapsed a couple years ago and has not been repaired.

If people really wanted to know all the secrets, why don’t they just storm the CIA, NSA, DEA and FBI main facilities first? Hell, let’s storm the White House too, while we’re at it.

I don’t think they are gonna get nowhere near 1.3 million people showing up. Most are just saying they are, just to hear themselves talk. But on the other hand, I think there are just enough idiots and lunatics out there that will show up and actually try their luck. With that said, I believe that the Air Force, Nevada National Guard, Nevada State Troopers, U.S. Marshals, local police and private security will be there and start arresting people long before this thing even gets started. They will not succeed in this endeavor. But I’m gonna sit back with a bowl of popcorn and a six pack and watch the show. This is gonna be fun to watch.

Isn't Area 51 out in the middle of the desert? Once freaks who might try this feel how hot it is and see the weaponry against them, they gone.

I don’t think they are gonna get nowhere near 1.3 million people showing up. .... With that said, I believe that the Air Force, Nevada National Guard, Nevada State Troopers, U.S. Marshals, local police and private security will be there and start arresting people long before this thing even gets started....
Actually EG&G and G4S (Wackenhut) "rentacops" (more like rentamercenaries but I digress) and Lincoln County Sheriff's deputies will be the first responders. $600 a pop for a get out of jail card in Pioche. Next will come the Air Force guys in Blackhawks. Who knows after that?

That's probably the dumbest comparison to the situation at the border I've seen yet, but thanks for bringing politics to this board

Illegally breaking into somewhere en masse...and facing consequences including arrest and/or detainment... it's more analogous than a lot of crap you'll read here. That said... if you feel it veers into politics...I'll delete the OP. The dude abides.

You quoted something, then added to it to suggest that people should expect to be shot for crossing the border illegally, nowhere did it mention arrest or detainment, but I'll end it there

LOL...where the hell did I suggest people should be shot? (answer: I didn't). Anyway, as I said...it's deleted.

What's sad, is that prick Zuckerberg didn't even come up with the idea of Face Book, he stole it from those two brothers who approached Zuckerberg for help putting it together when they were in college together.

Agreed. They are doing fine with their billions in bitcoin money and crypto exchange business they created called Gemini

I'm so fuckin' lost!

On a side note, I'm a huge Joe Rogan podcast fan. He seems very fair and objective. Has very interesting topics and can talk on a variety of topics.

Latest posts