Area 51 Storming

I don’t think they are gonna get nowhere near 1.3 million people showing up. Most are just saying they are, just to hear themselves talk. But on the other hand, I think there are just enough idiots and lunatics out there that will show up and actually try their luck. With that said, I believe that the Air Force, Nevada National Guard, Nevada State Troopers, U.S. Marshals, local police and private security will be there and start arresting people long before this thing even gets started. They will not succeed in this endeavor. But I’m gonna sit back with a bowl of popcorn and a six pack and watch the show. This is gonna be fun to watch.
Correct there will be some that show up. Typically the same ones you see protesting somewhere for a cause they don't know shit about while you and I on the other hand work and watch the debauchery on T.V. ....cold beer anyone?

What's sad, is that prick Zuckerberg didn't even come up with the idea of Face Book, he stole it from those two brothers who approached Zuckerberg for help putting it together when they were in college together.

I never got onto myspace before FB, but wasn't it about the same thing??

I never got onto myspace before FB, but wasn't it about the same thing??
IDK, I never did My Space. I had been on FB for about 8-9 years, but deleted my account all together a few months ago. At first it was hard to let go, now I don't miss it at all. Way to many people fighting about political crap almost every day. I never knew so many friends of mine were so up tight about it.

IDK, I never did My Space. I had been on FB for about 8-9 years, but deleted my account all together a few months ago. At first it was hard to let go, now I don't miss it at all. Way to many people fighting about political crap almost every day. I never knew so many friends of mine were so up tight about it.
Same, I'm 37 and have FB but I log on maybe once a month. I'd rather meet/text with my friends IRL than some place public for everyone to see. I don't understand the allure. Sure for grandmas to keep up with grandkids and the like, but I'd rather send them pictures directly. From what I've seen a lot of it is just a rotting cesspool of "anonymity" and online behavior seems to bring out the worst in everybody

Same, I'm 37 and have FB but I log on maybe once a month. I'd rather meet/text with my friends IRL than some place public for everyone to see. I don't understand the allure. Sure for grandmas to keep up with grandkids and the like, but I'd rather send them pictures directly. From what I've seen a lot of it is just a rotting cesspool of "anonymity" and online behavior seems to bring out the worst in everybody

I'm 40 and never had FB, myspace, or any of that stuff. Way I see it if it's important, funny, or worth seeing my wife will show it to me on her account. Never been even remotely tempted to start an account.

I'm 40 and never had FB, myspace, or any of that stuff. Way I see it if it's important, funny, or worth seeing my wife will show it to me on her account. Never been even remotely tempted to start an account.

You don't know what you're missing :)

1fc414a508080c31a35edac3292f2c7a.jpg

The best thing about FB is that you can store your photos on your page and they will always be there as long as you keep your account. I transferred my pictures to my email account, but it was very time consuming to do that. FB is also good if you want to have 4th of July party and you can create a page for it inviting your friends.

I tried Linkedin once, what a waste that was. It's basically Face Book for your working professional career. I got nothing out of it.

I think my wife actually created mine haha

The best thing about FB is that you can store your photos on your page and they will always be there as long as you keep your account. I transferred my pictures to my email account, but it was very time consuming to do that. FB is also good if you want to have 4th of July party and you can create a page for it inviting your friends.
Eh I have a home server with tons of movies, music and pictures on it, don't need em out in the wild like that. I just do a group text for invites. I dunno man I don't like social media, Twitter a bit because you can get news pretty quick that way, Hawks mostly.

What the hell does anything on this thread have to do with Football. It is the reason many of us do not get involved.grt a life!!!

I use it to promote my books. Cheap way to reach people around the world.

Latest posts