Anyone watchin the playoffs?

Reggie Evans with a dunk to put Brooklyn up 2. Then, gets a T for jawing with Bulls bench. Hinrich with technical FT. Iowa flavor to this series. :)

Westbrook, Rose, & Kobe. 3 of the top 5 players in the league out of the playoffs. Not cool.

You think Westbrook is a top 5 player? lol...

And the dude who thinks the Bulls match up better than anyone else with the Heat is crazy. I remember when the Bulls swept the Heat during the regular season 2 years ago and went up 1-0 on Miami in the playoffs before getting eliminated 4-1 to the Heat.

Thunder, Clippers, Grizzlies, Knicks and Pacers all match up better with the Heat than the Bulls. Perkins/Ibaka, Jordan/Griffin, Gasol/Zbo, Chandler/Amare(?) and Hibbert/West. Bosh can body up Noah at center but those listed centers force Miami to play Anthony or Haslem at center who are undersized big time. I'm not saying the Heat won't beat all of those teams but the Bulls are far from the team with the best chance to beat the Heat. They play great defense but the Grizzlies finished 1st in points allowed and the Pacers finished 2nd while finishing 1st in rebounding, defensive field goal percentage and defensive 3 point percentage. Not only do the Bulls not have the best defense but their best offensive player is Nate Robinson... the guy makes the league minimum and is 5'9. He's literally the only guy on the team that can create his own shot. Bulls might steal 1 against the Heat, maybe. That's if they even get by the Nets who they're down to 86-76 at the moment. A Nets win ties the series at 2 apiece.

98-88 with 6 minutes left.

Robinson has scored at least 6 that I've seen since I said he was the best scorer when it was 86-76.

And Reggie Evans is working the Bulls front court during that time too. Hence why I said those other front courts present more of a problem for Miami. If Reggie Evans can score on you, draw fouls and so on, Bosh and Haslem should be fine. In fact, they can just play Lebron at PF against Boozer/Gibson while Bosh goes up against Noah/Nazr at center.

Nets doing their best to choke.

They were up 14 with 3 minutes to play. Now up just 4 with 1:40 to play... that's so bad.

And Nate Robinson has scored 21 in the 4th quarter.

Game is crazy with Robinson's 24 point 4th quarter tying MJ.

Tied with 3:30 left in OT #2.

No way Robinson could do this against the Heat while carrying the Bulls to a W over them. This is why I don't think the Bulls aren't very good, he's their best scorer and really their only scorer. Nets are just overrated and stink.

Kevin Martin 3/11, only 4 free throw attempts last night. Durant has never had to carry the Thunder all by himself. He's going to find out what LeBron went through in his last few years in Cleveland.

Kevin Martin 3/11, only 4 free throw attempts last night. Durant has never had to carry the Thunder all by himself. He's going to find out what LeBron went through in his last few years in Cleveland.

Durant led the thunder in scoring, but was second on the team in shot attempts............Clearly they need Westbrook and they will miss Harden, but I am curious to see this; Durant carrying a team by himself.

Celtics force NY to go back to Boston for Game 6.

Huge game from KG, 16 points and 17 boards.

Boston shoots 17-17 on free throws and 11-22 from downtown.

Series just got interesting!!!

Scotty Brooks giving Vinnie Del Negro a run for worst coach of round 1 with that stupid *** Hack-Asik strategy. OKC is in trouble. They may win this series, but they're not coming out of the West...IMO.

Latest posts