Anyone see the shot of KF after the Morris INT?

skinnykilmer17

Nothing. NOTHING!!

What is wrong with this guy?

I have said it before but I really cant take it anymore. I don't want Tom Landry on the sidelines.

For crying out loud this is college football! Show some emotion!

It was the standard no emotion. Pretty standard. I wasn't expecting him to jump up and down or anything.

Nothing. NOTHING!!

I have said it before but I really cant take it anymore. I don't want Tom Landry on the sidelines.

He does...he's often in tears after wins

Nothing. NOTHING!!

I'm just asking... because I'm old and I don't remember for sure... did he show any emotion ... ever!? Even when they were 10-1? Or the bowl victory of Tate to Holloway? Just not his style is it?:confused:

It was the standard no emotion. Pretty standard. I wasn't expecting him to jump up and down or anything.

Fist pump? A new piece of gum? Cant he give us and his players something?

Does Anyone on the "inside" know who motivates the players on game day?

according to former player interviews. the game we see on game cameras is not the same guy behind football doors.

Personally, I prefer to have a head coach with a calm demeanor on the sidelines. I'd much rather have someone with Kirk's demeanor than somebody like Mike Stoops or Bo Pelini.

There are a lot of coaches that are full of **** and vinegar and show it .... but they don't all last long either. Don't judge a book.... just saying

I saw it, pure zombie mode.

Not really.

162138_o.gif

I've always felt the whole "we need a coach that is intense" argument sort of goes both ways. If you are KF and your winning people say you are stoic, if you lose people ***** about you not showing emotion.

If you are going nuts on the sideline and your winning people love it. If you act like that and lose you look like an ***.

it's magnified because rhodes is very passionate and has been successful just across the state. I think both schools have the right type of guy in place for their situation. Just cause KF isn't going nuts on the sideline doesn't mean he isn't intense during the week or behind closed doors. There are a lot of ways to skin a cat.

I don't think the reason we lost today was KFs lack of emotion. I think we just aren't Very good, especially on offense, and Isu is better. Shouldn't have even been close. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Personally, I prefer to have a head coach with a calm demeanor on the sidelines. I'd much rather have someone with Kirk's demeanor than somebody like Mike Stoops or Bo Pelini.

There are many coaches who fall in between the two extremes, as I'm sure you know.
I don't think any of us are looking for a stoops or a pelini; we're just looking for something other than a slab of freakin' granite.

There are many coaches who fall in between the two extremes, as I'm sure you know.
I don't think any of us are looking for a stoops or a pelini; we're just looking for something other than a slab of freakin' granite.

Fair enough. I just don't see how Ferentz's lack of emotion loses games. As mentioned by another poster in the the thread, you can blame the loss on a combination of youth, lack of execution, play-calling, etc. However, you can't blame the loss on lack of motivation. The guys played hard. They just simply aren't that good.

Exactly. Never said I wanted a Stoops or Pelini. Absolutely not.

But his lack of emotion especially during celebratory moments is pretty remarkable.

A few things come to mind.

If it is true that he is different behind closed doors then why is that so and who is the real KF?

His personality seems more suited to the stiffs in the NFL and as a collegian I would find it hard to play for him at times.

His personality seems more suited to the stiffs in the NFL and

Last edited:

Latest posts