Anyone else notice DJK shaking his head

stlrnhwk

to KOK before the last play? It got me worried, he obviously didn't like the play call. I'm sure he's happy now.

to KOK before the last play? It got me worried, he obviously didn't like the play call. I'm sure he's happy now.

I was wondering if anyone else saw this. Yes I did. I replayed a couple of times and after you look at it its more a serious look than one of disapproval.

The kids a gamer and he wanted that final ball.....DJK and McNutt have the opportunity to be very special receivers at Iowa. I really think DJK is the biggest gamer on our team. The kid gets up for every game and seems to caught a lot of balls especially in the BIG GAMES!!!

It was the right call, and a great call by KOK. Take your biggest WR and have him get position on the little db and catch the ball with his giant hands.

I liked it.

It was the right call, and a great call by KOK. Take your biggest WR and have him get position on the little db and catch the ball with his giant hands.

I liked it.

I was angry with the play calling from KOK on the drive before that where we ran the ball and settled for the field goal. But, this was a great call. I was screaming for a slant route, and it didn't work to Stross. KOK put Moeaki in motion to the other side of the line, and got single coverage for McNutt. He made a great move to get inside position, and the ball was on the money. Great play call and great execution.

It was a great call by KOK and great execution by our players. McNutt made a great move off the line against a very solid CB.

Regarding DJK, he might not have liked that he wasn't getting the ball on the final play, but he definitely didn't care after the game. Great footage on KCRG's newscast showing the raw emotion of the players right after the game and there was not a person happier than DJK.

That's just DJK wanting the ball when the game is on the line! You got to love guys that want the game in their hands! You certainly don't find many guys more emoitional than DJK out there. He is jacked up for every game. He is always celebrating big time too.

I've thought for a long time that DJK and McNutt need to be the starters at WR. Davis should be #3 as well.

I like this kids moxy! I would like to see DJK and McNutt on the field at the same more often - seems like they could give the oppositiion some real trouble....

Yeah, it was just a player wanting the ball to win the game. No malice there, he is just competitive.

He does a hell of a job on 3rd down eh?

Latest posts