Anyone else going to be seriously anxious?

I am not as worried this week as I was last week

I don't know why but this game bothers me more than any other game Iowa has played or will play this season. I think Iowa can win it, and should win it. I can only hope they do win it.

I was more worried last week; for some reason, I thought if we lost then, we would come back and beat Sparty this week.

The stakes are just raised so much higher now, so that makes me worried, too. I still think we take care of business tomorrow nite. This has been one EXCITING year, hasn't it? "Heartattack Hawkeyes"...I do love this team!

I'm working overnight tonight. Going home and having a scrambled eggs and Coors Light Breakfast. Should be able to sleep until about 4PM (house will be quiet) get up and catch up on the days games just in time for kick off.

BTW Jon, I hope you are right. If iowa wins today (just after midnight now) I am convinced Iowa wins out. All the way out. Have been thinking that more and more since PSU.

When am I not anxious/excited about an Iowa game?? Especially this year, it's been crazy. Gotta love it though. If the Hawks can hold on to the ball, I think they will be in a good position to win this game. I expect the O-line to play much better each and every week so that alone creates a little stress on the stomach. Glad the Hawks have already had a number of night games under their belt to time their preparation well for the day. GO HAWKS!!!

It also bothers me that out of the 5 games left all I see being talked about are 2 of those games. Iowa should win those other 3, but, what happens if one of them decides to "make their season" against Iowa? But, as was said, MSU is the must win. GO HAWKS!

I feel like i'm on "who wants to be a millionare". Every game the hawks win (every question answered correctly) the stakes get higher and there is more to loose. I love the ride, and don't want it to come crashing down.

The hawks will win this game...that is my final answer!

I'm anxious now, thus I'm up at 2:18. This is the same feeling I had when the Packers playen in the NFC title game two years ago or during the Cubs playoff "run" last year. This better not have the same result as those two.

Latest posts