Anybody home ? ESPN panelists laughing about our defense,Whar game thread?

That and the defender was still being a bitch instead of letting JBO run the clock out
Yes. This exactly. All the Uconns were still shadowing the Hawks except their center who kept hedging out past FT line. Iowa could’ve done that any time but UConns didn’t back off.

Not a good play by Iowa. Bad shadowing by UConn. Not a big deal.

Iowa dominated this tournament. That’s the takeaway. And they did it while not on all cylinders.

Well, here's why the dunk at the end of the game was a bit uncool: JBo was trying to dribble out the game and the UConn defender was still getting into him a bit. The Iowa/Syracuse crowd started booing because the guy was still guarding. The defender either heard the crowd -- or his coaches -- and backed off completely...and then JBo rifled it to Kriener who knows only one speed! Doubt you'll see that happen again this year.

Whatever they been doing in practice, i hope they can substain the intesity through February. If they keep up this defense theyre going to be put to the test, on whether this squad can handle success.

Whatever they been doing in practice, i hope they can substain the intesity through February. If they keep up this defense theyre going to be put to the test, on whether this squad can handle success.

Lots of unknowns left to sort out, but early indicators are looking damn good.

Yes. This exactly. All the Uconns were still shadowing the Hawks except their center who kept hedging out past FT line. Iowa could’ve done that any time but UConns didn’t back off.

Not a good play by Iowa. Bad shadowing by UConn. Not a big deal.

Iowa dominated this tournament. That’s the takeaway. And they did it while not on all cylinders.

A good learning experience for “Wei” and hopefully Bo gets in his groove soon. Can’t wait to see “Wei get hot.

Mac is much better than I expected.

Very happy to see Iowa handle the opponent’s defensive pressure in both games. That’s what you expect out of experienced players....... good job!!!