Any updates on Gibson?

I'm sure 'fell fan' will get over it, whoever he is.

"I think this conversation is over. You just don't get it"

Wait, I thought you said you liked discussion. Let me guess, you only come here to be right?

Nope, can be wrong and admit it. Trying to converse with you proves that. I was wrong to try.

I don't think Royce White will play in the NBA either. He's too much of a tweener.

It's possible. Depends on how much energy he brings. Having never seen him play I dont know what to expect. I know there is alot of hype about him, but he hasnt been out there and Im tempering my expectations.

I will answer your questions in order.

Why do I care?

Because you people are annoying.

Can't have someone disagree with you?

Ignoring the strange wording of that sentence, the inherent assumption of that post is absurd. The idea that Iowa fans all agree with one another is stupid, and only something an annoying person would even suggest.

I guess you come here to be right?

Of course I come here to be right, do you come here to be wrong? You do a good job of it.

Discussion is off limits?

Again, the notion Iowa fans can't disagree and discuss things amongst ourselves is stupid.

But answer this, why are you here?

You are here because a prospect with an Iowa offer selected ISU, just be honest.

I can't speak for anyone else, but posts like this are exactly why I come here. No one has quite the same combination of ego, hubris, and misplaced elitism than some Hawk fans. It's like Green Acres meets Jersey Shore.

Might as well just rename this guy "Snerkie"

herky-hawk.jpg

Please continue.

It's possible. Depends on how much energy he brings. Having never seen him play I dont know what to expect. I know there is alot of hype about him, but he hasnt been out there and Im tempering my expectations.

I think this reveals something about the Cyclone brain.

Tempering of expectations means claiming it is possible a guy who's never played a second of college ball, might not make the NBA.

Good to keep expectations in check I guess. It is possible, certainly not probable, that the Clones won't make the sweet 16 this year.

Gibson verbals to ISU.

Another head to head win for Fred over Fran.

Guess our transfer strategy has really negatively affected high school recruiting.

How is this a win over Fran? He wasn't talking to any transfers/ex-commits. Fran said he was finished with this class and banking scholarship for all the talent in 2012.

Congrats though. Now if you don't win 30 games next year that will be a huge failure. No excuses, absolutely zero, why Iowa State shouldn't win conference championship and be a low seed in tourney.

No sour grapes.

I think Gibson will be good for the cyclones, I'm not sure Niang will be. I think ISU fans that spend time on here are dbags.

How is this a win over Fran? He wasn't talking to any transfers/ex-commits. Fran said he was finished with this class and banking scholarship for all the talent in 2012.

Congrats though. Now if you don't win 30 games next year that will be a huge failure. No excuses, absolutely zero, why Iowa State shouldn't win conference championship and be a low seed in tourney.

This is full of stupid.

Sounds like the Clones are next focusing on Kerwin Okoro, who has offers from Pitt and Arizona, among others. That would be another good get.

Latest posts