Any truth to rumor that King is out for first half?

I do not have any first hand knowledge. I've seen what many of you have seen. Marc Morehouse has tweeted out in replies to a couple of people that he would guess it's true. But he has initiated no tweet himself on the matter as of yet, nor have any of the beat reporters. That can mean a few things...they either don't know, they can't get anyone to corroborate, or it's not a matter they want to pursue.

With as much smoke as there is on this front, I'd guess there is something to it. But that's all I know, which is what many of you have seen.

[FONT=minion-pro, Georgia, serif]Next man in!!! [/FONT]

Yes your right next man in.My concern is how could any one put them in a position to be benched when we're about to have a chance to do something that's never been done before.Yes there kids but with no classes going on there's only one thing they should be concentrating on NEBRASKA.Lets don't make this a distraction,learn from it and move on.Go Hawks

No issue here. This isn't soccer and we aren't playing a man down.

Play at with the 11 you have and take care of business.

If true. I wish it wasn't even out there and hopefully KF doesn't discuss it until after the game. No announcement is needed. Who fills in at PR and KR?

If true. I wish it wasn't even out there and hopefully KF doesn't discuss it until after the game. No announcement is needed. Who fills in at PR and KR?

What about Riley McCarron for punts. Isn't he already back there for kick-offs?

Not great, but also not the end of the world. King didn't look like a world beater last week against Purdue, and with the bad weather and candy armed Armstrong, our main defense today is going to come from LB position.

No kidding. At this point in the season this is more like a team punishment.

Not like he had a party with under age drinking where a rape happened,oh forgot nothing happens to them.Thats the difference between Iowa and other institutions.Go Hawks

nothing on Twitter...which provides more reliable info than message boards.

2634870-8028555616-lol%2Bm.gif

ESPN openly reporting rumor potential but they too can get no confirmation... Hope team and fans aren't punished for misguided actions of 1...but if so, we may be okay as long as not more than a qtr. The weather and wind isn't going to allow many deep balls...the biggest fear is manning the punts in the wind...it will be interesting.

the "team rule" theory seems to make the most sense because nobody would know except the staff and the players.

Latest posts