Any truth to rumor that King is out for first half?

Smoke.....usually equals fire. Hopefully it is only for 1 quarter.

I'm calling BS. Why would he sit the first half? I know he's dinged up, but he's either out or he's not. There's not really anything the coaches are going to learn between the opening kickoff and halftime that would affect his ability to play the second half. He's either good to play or he isn't.

Maybe he's a gametime decision, but sitting the first half and playing the second just sounds odd to me, unless it's for some kind of rules violation (which also seems odd, considering his track record).

I'm calling BS. Why would he sit the first half? I know he's dinged up, but he's either out or he's not. There's not really anything the coaches are going to learn between the opening kickoff and halftime that would affect his ability to play the second half. He's either good to play or he isn't.

Maybe he's a gametime decision, but sitting the first half and playing the second just sounds odd to me, unless it's for some kind of rules violation (which also seems odd, considering his track record).

Get some better sources Tork. It is a discipline thing, he isn't hurt.

Sounds like either 1 or 2 quarters he will be sitting.

We better win the toss and choose to receive and eat up as much clock as possible to keep D off the field.

Seriously, this is pretty enormous news to have broken only 15 hours before kickoff, with it being "broke" by some who has zero ties to the program.

I'm still in the BS camp. How would this just come up now? Plus, no reputable sources have mentioned anything so I'm not concerned.

So you are calling BS cause you have a "hunch"? A hunch on some injury nobody said he has, or the fact he is gonna sit for disciplary reasons?

Hello, welcome to the internet. He didn't look 100% last week, and that's where my mind went first because he's never been the type to cause trouble.

Didn't he make a tackle last week that looked like it could have been called for spearing? Even though it wasn't called in the game, can the conference make the call that he has to sit for half because of spearing? Maybe I'm mixing the rules up with the NFL.