Any Questions?

Seems pretty obvious but since no one has asked it yet - who will be Iowa's next head bb coach?

Also My bathtub faucet is leaking and I can't figure out how to get the stupid thing apart to replace the gasket or o-ring or whatever so how do I do that?

One more - my wife has 3 cats and they keep peeing on the floor in the basement, so what I need to know is how do I kill 3 cats and make is look like a believable accident. If it matters my house is green.

Why is there a disclaimer on the Allstate Auto Insurance commericals that says "Not available in all states"?

I can get a one-egg breakfast special for $1.99 while two eggs cost $2.99. What's wrong with the second egg?

Seems pretty obvious but since no one has asked it yet - who will be Iowa's next head bb coach?

Also My bathtub faucet is leaking and I can't figure out how to get the stupid thing apart to replace the gasket or o-ring or whatever so how do I do that?

One more - my wife has 3 cats and they keep peeing on the floor in the basement, so what I need to know is how do I kill 3 cats and make is look like a believable accident. If it matters my house is green.

1. The next coach IS...well worth the wait. Be patient!

2. You're going to need to google "faucet fixes" or invest in a Time-Life series that is overpriced for anyone's few needs. Granted, it covers everything, but noone ever needs "everything".

3. I suggest a broken window and a rabid raccoon or possum. But be extremely careful when handling it, broken glass can cause serious injury.

Last edited:

Latest posts