Any Questions?

Brothers and sisters, I have none,
But this man's father is my father's son.

How can this be?

Answer:

You misplaced an "a" in your question, but the answer is "slurp".
Tony says that's silly

1111.jpg

if jonny's mother had 3 kids and she named the first one Penny and the second one nickel, then what did she name the third?

I tried to tell you all in my very first post who the new coach would be. I hope and pray that next time, you will not doubt me.

WTF is Barta thinkimg with this hire? Who is he going to bring in as assiatants? Will his Dad be an assistant? Does he have a son that will walk on? Will this knot in my gut go away in time or will it last three more years when Iowa is looking for another new coach?

WTF is Barta thinkimg with this hire? Who is he going to bring in as assiatants? Will his Dad be an assistant? Does he have a son that will walk on? Will this knot in my gut go away in time or will it last three more years when Iowa is looking for another new coach?

Answers:

1. Barta is thinking Iowa needs a rebuild and he brought in a proven mechanic.

2. He will bring in guys who will share his tireless work ethic.

3. No.

4. Not until 2017.

5. It will stay there, but it will change from a knot of despair to a knot of anxiety as Iowa once again plays in games that matter.

Last edited:
And now that the coach is in place and Hawkeye Nation is ready to get excited for Iowa Basketball once again, I bid you all farewell.

And never forget, The word is FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! For IOWA!

Go Hawks!

Latest posts