Any Questions?

TheInsideSource

Some of you don't seem to believe that I exist, but I can assure you that I do. If you have any questions, I will be glad to answer them to the best of my abilities.

Thank you,

TheInsideSource

Oh, and the new coach will be Siena's Fran McCaffery.

Last edited:
how many angels can you fit on the head of a pin?
actually i have the same ? as mr kool above.

how many angels can you fit on the head of a pin?
actually i have the same ? as mr kool above.

The correct question is, "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?"

Answer: Do not think of angels as if they were corporeal. For an angel, it makes no difference whether the sphere of his activity is the point of a needle or a continent.

Since you are located "deep within the bowels of Ft. Kinnick," it seems pointless to ask a hoopyball question...

So...

1. What will the likely starting OL be?
2. How is Norm's health?
3. KF gave the impression at the presser earlier this week that he really wasn't all that concerned about the OL, suggesting rather that he was more concerned with lack of depth at TE. From your vantage point deep within Kinnick's bowels, what say you regarding these two positions?
4. What "newcomer" will make a big splash on the scene this season?
5. Is Weinke going to transfer?

Since you are located "deep within the bowels of Ft. Kinnick," it seems pointless to ask a hoopyball question...

So...

1. What will the likely starting OL be?
2. How is Norm's health?
3. KF gave the impression at the presser earlier this week that he really wasn't all that concerned about the OL, suggesting rather that he was more concerned with lack of depth at TE. From your vantage point deep within Kinnick's bowels, what say you regarding these two positions?
4. What "newcomer" will make a big splash on the scene this season?
5. Is Weinke going to transfer?

Answers: "Fort Kinnick" is not Kinnick Stadium, but rather the entire University of Iowa Campus. That being said...

1. The best 5 Kirk can put together, starting with R.R.
2. Norm refuses to discuss it and we're all afraid to press him on it due to how big his players are and how much they love him.
3. The OL will be fine. There are no better teachers than Kirk and Morgan. TE is not a concern.
4. The "newcomer" you speak of is why TE will not be a concern as C.J. Fiedorowicz will be this season's "Brandon Wegher".
5. Weinke will transfer, after this season.

Latest posts