Any of you older dudes seen Democrats this pissed off since

Came here just for this. Muh stare decisis; the horror!

I for one am still extoling the virtues of Gobitis.

I've also heard some say that Trump v. Hawaii might have overruled Koremastsu, but my judicial philosophy makes me truly hope that this is simply the overreading of dicta, stare being found in the penumbras of the Blessings of Liberty.

Last edited:
Orval Faubus violated the SCOTUS order to desegregate Little Rock Central? This meltdown is unreal.

Well I suppose if the courts etc said you, OK4P, couldnt ejaculate anymore you would be pissed also. The court and these conservatives are just trying to control everyone and everything, the F with freedom and rights.

Alito and CThomas are just totally in outer space with their logic.

Clarence Thomas's logic is that abortion is not mentioned in the constitution so it so not be legal since it was not specifically enumerated as a right.

Well guess what you stupid judge, blacks marrying whites (which doesnt bother me) was never enumerated also and had to be made legal by the courts, so that CThomas could marry his treacherous maybe coup inspired wife, Ginnie Pooh.

Well guess what you stupid judge, blacks marrying whites (which doesnt bother me) was never enumerated also and had to be made legal by the courts, so that CThomas could marry his treacherous maybe coup inspired wife, Ginnie Pooh.
Are you familiar with the Privileges and Immunities Clause?

Well I suppose if the courts etc said you, OK4P, couldnt ejaculate anymore you would be pissed also.
Lol. Not even remotely comparable. You just keep exuding ignorance at Mach 9.

I’d you want someone to ever take you seriously you either need to educate yourself or have someone editorialize your posts before you hit the button.

Lol. Not even remotely comparable. You just keep exuding ignorance at Mach 9.

I’d you want someone to ever take you seriously you either need to educate yourself or have someone editorialize your posts before you hit the button.

These leftists have had such a massive short circuit put into NPC.exe that they can't even think anymore. It's really sad.

Yes, so tell me why you brought up that clause and what you think it means in this case or discussion?
It, and it's importance to Justice Thomas (as opposed to equal protection) is a pretty strong litmus test for whether an armchair lawyer's opinion (Not an insult, IANAL) of him is at all worth listening to and whether they have read any of his case law at all, but since you have to ask you've already answered the question. Whether they bring up his wife is solid test as well. For Justice Thomas, the mere mention of the Privileges and Immunities Clause is the most immediate rebuke for your claim about Loving.

Tell us next about the current status substantive due process, in light of Alito's opinion and the concurrences. I'm sure you have many insightful takes, and that your prognostication will point us all in the right direction.

Last edited:
Many Republicans are very upset about this also. Shit I know some far right people that are upset. I think they think that this will change some outcomes of the midterms. And there not going to have this so called red wave they think they are going to have now.

Many Republicans are very upset about this also. Shit I know some far right people that are upset. I think they think that this will change some outcomes of the midterms. And there not going to have this so called red wave they think they are going to have now.
I’d be shocked if this changes anyone’s vote. The Democrats would love to live in that reality, but anyone who really cares was already voting for them, and they still have to overcome an incompetent White House and an economy in shambles.

Well I suppose if the courts etc said you, OK4P, couldnt ejaculate anymore you would be pissed also. The court and these conservatives are just trying to control everyone and everything, the F with freedom and rights.

Alito and CThomas are just totally in outer space with their logic.

Clarence Thomas's logic is that abortion is not mentioned in the constitution so it so not be legal since it was not specifically enumerated as a right.

Was never in favor of Thomas, so I start there.

So, is it constitutional to kill for convenience or mild hardship? I ask the question as it basically gets down to when life begins. At the point of conception, what is it? A bird? A rock? A Buckeye? What is it?

I’d be shocked if this changes anyone’s vote. The Democrats would love to live in that reality, but anyone who really cares was already voting for them, and they still have to overcome an incompetent White House and an economy in shambles.
Its not so much about changing votes its about the people on the fence this was a major swaying moment and there might be more if C.Thomas has any say. Also this will drive more people that maybe were not going to vote to vote.

Its not so much about changing votes its about the people on the fence this was a major swaying moment and there might be more if C.Thomas has any say. Also this will drive more people that maybe were not going to vote to vote.
You think independents (And what, conservative Democrats?) are going to weigh a SCOTUS ruling that they will hardly remember in Novemeber more heavily than the most extreme inflation in their lifetime, toppling 401k balances, and potential recession? I don’t. Maybe Dems hold onto a couple house seats and lose 25 instead of 30, but I don’t think this brings them even close to retaining the House, and I don’t think it sways any of the competitive Senate races in any meaningful way.

Like it or not, this election is going to be decided by suburbanites just like every one for at least fifteen years, and economic realities far outweigh a SCOTUS ruling they didn’t read and can hardly comprehend. And yeah, the losers living in Ankeny and Ames fellating themselves over the new BMW they can’t afford but think will impress their equally douchey neighbors choosing the direction of the country makes me feel gross, but that’s the reality.

Last edited:
These leftists have had such a massive short circuit put into NPC.exe that they can't even think anymore. It's really sad.

This has been my thinking as well. They are out to left field and totally out of touch with reality. They don't even hide shit anymore. The shit they try selling to people is hilarious. They are desperate and scrambling at this point and losing their minds. It is sad.

Last edited:

This is where our government has gone wrong. You make this point even thought you might not have been intending to. It's now all about making decisions to solidify votes and not make decisions that are the best for this country. We have done wrong if all our decisions are now done when the primary focus is on votes in the upcoming elections. We are screwed. This is for both parties.

I wish the Libertarian Party would come more into play. I align the most with their ideologies.

Last edited:
You think independents (And what, conservative Democrats?) are going to weigh a SCOTUS ruling that they will hardly remember in Novemeber more heavily than the most extreme inflation in their lifetime, toppling 401k balances, and potential recession? I don’t. Maybe Dems hold onto a couple house seats and lose 25 instead of 30, but I don’t think this brings them even close to retaining the House, and I don’t think it sways any of the competitive Senate races in any meaningful way.

Like it or not, this election is going to be decided by suburbanites just like every one for at least fifteen years, and economic realities far outweigh a SCOTUS ruling they didn’t read and can hardly comprehend. And yeah, the losers living in Ankeny and Ames fellating themselves over the new BMW they can’t afford but think will impress their equally douchey neighbors choosing the direction of the country makes me feel gross, but that’s the reality.

Lol and so true. I live in the Iowa City area, highly affluent and this fits to a T. These people are so vain. It really bugs me. They have little or no substance, but damn we live in a huge nice house and drive beamers.

When I look at government or our politicians, decisions should be made for what is best for the country as a whole. Not certain groups, races, situations. It should be a much more simple process that has been muddied up over time as the politicians use certain topics for voting leverage. Much of this stuff should not be political.

I want government to make broad decisions that is best for the country as a whole dealing with our economy and our military to protect us. We really need to simplify it back to that level and stop trying to micromanage everybody's life, whatever demographic or situation they are in.

This is where our government has gone wrong. You make this point even thought you might not have been intending to. It's now all about making decisions to solidify votes and not make decisions that are the best for this country. We have done wrong if all our decisions are now done with the primary focus is on votes in the upcoming elections. We are screwed. This is for both parties.

I wish the Libertarian Party would come more into play. I align the most with their ideologies.
And how will libertarians get together on enough issues? Both parties have changed. Dixiecrats are now Republicans. Liberal Republicans are now Dems. A huge part of the conservative base is ProLife, yet that doesn't fit the Libertarian mold. Democrats have become more pro war than Republicans.

Dems used to decry Govt in our business of life and now want a bigger part. Dems used to go after big business. Now they don't.

A parliamentary govt with coalitions might work. The 2 party system is at a pivotal time.

Prolifer have figured out that Republicans like Reagan only used them for votes. Bush was likely prolife, but very pro war. Obama.... ya really think all those civil wars involving oil countries which also happen to be Muslim just popped up like daisies? Or Ukrainians just rose up and toppled a moderately pro Russian president who was elected (although questionably).

We now have 100k troops in Europe. They aren't there to play tiddlywinks. Looks to me like real war coming up. The world is a mess. The US is a mess.

young girls having to vacate their locker room because of some freak wanting to identify as a girl'
Stock market collapse
border security collapse
Gas prices
Grocery prices
Democrat run States wanting to legalize the killing of babies AFTER THEY ARE BORN.
Two morons at the top of the Democratic party
Harris does not even know which Korea we are allies with
Joe can't figure out which way to exit a stage or remember who is dead or alive
Huge increases in crime rates

42 % of Americans approve of this shit show of an administration.
Truly amazing. We are now seeing the result of our failed Liberal Education System.

young girls having to vacate their locker room because of some freak wanting to identify as a girl'
Stock market collapse
border security collapse
Gas prices
Grocery prices
Democrat run States wanting to legalize the killing of babies AFTER THEY ARE BORN.
Two morons at the top of the Democratic party
Harris does not even know which Korea we are allies with
Joe can't figure out which way to exit a stage or remember who is dead or alive
Huge increases in crime rates

42 % of Americans approve of this shit show of an administration.
Truly amazing. We are now seeing the result of our failed Liberal Education System.
I just couldnt say nothing.
Point A been that way for 80 years. Nice Try
Point B were not even close to a stock market collapse but we did in 2019
Point C we have stronger Border Secruity now then ever before and its not even close.
Point D. US has the cheapest gas in the entire world. Democrats dont run the world. Nice Try.
Point E. My grocery bill has went up $50 a month since 2 years ago. My wages have went up $300 a month since 2 years ago. See not bad.
Point F. What the holy hell are you talking about. Abortion? idk? Nobody is killing babies after they are born unless its the repub that dont want to help a single mother and they abandon it.
Point G. How quickly you forget the moron that did nothing for 4 years from 2017-2020.
Point H. Trump doesnt even know were not allies with Russia or China.
Point I. Trump cant remember how many people he has killed because of his lack to do anything about the most deadly virus ever or how to not spill water when he drinks it.
Point J. 9 out of the top 10 crime rate states per capita are in red states. 8 out of the top 10 poorest states are red states.
The right has made it very clear during this mid term cycle that all they want is power power and power. With that will come no more democracy and we will be in a dictatorship just like there pals in russia and china.