Any of you older dudes seen Democrats this pissed off since

You got that last sentence right on. The 2 party system has degraded to the point where the party that isn't in power works to sabatoge the country so that the party in power looks bad and they can win the next election. Both parties are equally responsible for doing that. It's not a winning strategy for improving the country.

Bruh, when you have over 30 trillion in debt excluding tail liabilities for the two largest budget line items, Medicare and Social Security, it doesn't take much to sabotage the country because the trap was already set. Every generation blames the one befoooorrreee...

I was pointing out the irony in his viewpoint. Which is hilarious.

Funny how you don’t seem to understand that I wasn’t preventing him from expressing it. Just pointing out how it was dumb.

Is that not what this entire thread is about...a bunch of monkeys in a cage throwing their feces at one another? You included?
What did I say that made you think that I thought you were trying to prevent him from expressing his opinion?

Bruh, when you have over 30 trillion in debt excluding tail liabilities for the two largest budget line items, Medicare and Social Security, it doesn't take much to sabotage the country because the trap was already set. Every generation blames the one befoooorrreee...
The country racks uo 30 trillion in debt while the politicians get loaded off their mediocre salaries. Nothing to see here.

I just couldnt say nothing.
Point A been that way for 80 years. Nice Try
Point B were not even close to a stock market collapse but we did in 2019
Point C we have stronger Border Secruity now then ever before and its not even close.
Point D. US has the cheapest gas in the entire world. Democrats dont run the world. Nice Try.
Point E. My grocery bill has went up $50 a month since 2 years ago. My wages have went up $300 a month since 2 years ago. See not bad.
Point F. What the holy hell are you talking about. Abortion? idk? Nobody is killing babies after they are born unless its the repub that dont want to help a single mother and they abandon it.
Point G. How quickly you forget the moron that did nothing for 4 years from 2017-2020.
Point H. Trump doesnt even know were not allies with Russia or China.
Point I. Trump cant remember how many people he has killed because of his lack to do anything about the most deadly virus ever or how to not spill water when he drinks it.
Point J. 9 out of the top 10 crime rate states per capita are in red states. 8 out of the top 10 poorest states are red states.
The right has made it very clear during this mid term cycle that all they want is power power and power. With that will come no more democracy and we will be in a dictatorship just like there pals in russia and china.

After reading all of that Your proof that people can be brainwashed.. You counter every single thing he said with regurgitated Leftist mumble jumble.

I don't know any Democrats that are not pissed off. It's natural law for the D's to be pee'd off. Something is always sexist, always unfair, always racist, and always inequitable. The Democrat leadership gets elected by keeping their constituents pissed off. It gets votes. Those of us that think like "Classic Liberals" rather than like "Progressives" just have to laugh at the ability of 1/3rd of the population to be so easily screwed by those that represent them. Old Warren B and Billy Gates laugh all the way to the bank by funding the leadership.

I don't know any Democrats that are not pissed off. It's natural law for the D's to be pee'd off. Something is always sexist, always unfair, always racist, and always inequitable. The Democrat leadership gets elected by keeping their constituents pissed off. It gets votes. Those of us that think like "Classic Liberals" rather than like "Progressives" just have to laugh at the ability of 1/3rd of the population to be so easily screwed by those that represent them. Old Warren B and Billy Gates laugh all the way to the bank by funding the leadership.

Republicans do the same. The two biggest emotions that politburos and the media use are fear and anger. The level of psychosis being driven into kids does give me some concern and I am very careful about what sorts of media I will subject my son to.

After reading all of that Your proof that people can be brainwashed.. You counter every single thing he said with regurgitated Leftist mumble jumble.
Not one thing I said isnt the truth. I know truth is not you people thing. I feel sorry for all the people that have been brainwashed into thinking other people are brainwashed.

Republicans do the same. The two biggest emotions that politburos and the media use are fear and anger. The level of psychosis being driven into kids does give me some concern and I am very careful about what sorts of media I will subject my son to.
The new fear tactic the right is using is they want to cancel halloween because they think drug dealers are going to give away fentanyl to kids. Yeah there are going to give away a drug they can make thousands of dollars on. And why the hell are you taking your kid to a shaddy drug dealer house anyway. Fear Fear and more Fear thats all they preach to people. sickening.

The new fear tactic the right is using is they want to cancel halloween because they think drug dealers are going to give away fentanyl to kids. Yeah there are going to give away a drug they can make thousands of dollars on. And why the hell are you taking your kid to a shaddy drug dealer house anyway. Fear Fear and more Fear thats all they preach to people. sickening.

Meh, there's very little new under the sun. My mom was so convinced that the Halloween candy was full of razor blades and needles that we had to take it to the hospital to get x-rayed. That was probably around 1982. Guess how many razor blades and metal were in it? 0. She was pretty safety conscious, though. Her right arm was the quickest in Iowa when she slammed on the brakes and needed to secure me or my brother when one of us was sitting without a seatbelt in the front seat.

Meh, there's very little new under the sun. My mom was so convinced that the Halloween candy was full of razor blades and needles that we had to take it to the hospital to get x-rayed. That was probably around 1982. Guess how many razor blades and metal were in it? 0. She was pretty safety conscious, though. Her right arm was the quickest in Iowa when she slammed on the brakes and needed to secure me or my brother when one of us was sitting without a seatbelt in the front seat.
Never even got burned by the cigarette, am I rite?

I just couldnt say nothing.
Point A been that way for 80 years. Nice Try
Point B were not even close to a stock market collapse but we did in 2019
Point C we have stronger Border Secruity now then ever before and its not even close.
Point D. US has the cheapest gas in the entire world. Democrats dont run the world. Nice Try.
Point E. My grocery bill has went up $50 a month since 2 years ago. My wages have went up $300 a month since 2 years ago. See not bad.
Point F. What the holy hell are you talking about. Abortion? idk? Nobody is killing babies after they are born unless its the repub that dont want to help a single mother and they abandon it.
Point G. How quickly you forget the moron that did nothing for 4 years from 2017-2020.
Point H. Trump doesnt even know were not allies with Russia or China.
Point I. Trump cant remember how many people he has killed because of his lack to do anything about the most deadly virus ever or how to not spill water when he drinks it.
Point J. 9 out of the top 10 crime rate states per capita are in red states. 8 out of the top 10 poorest states are red states.
The right has made it very clear during this mid term cycle that all they want is power power and power. With that will come no more democracy and we will be in a dictatorship just like there pals in russia and china.

Boy I call BS on pretty much all of this.

Been more drugs and Immigrants apprehended at the border in the last 2 years then any 2 year span thats not open borders thats secure. Another question if you people are so against your lie of open borders then why did every republican vote against more secruity at the border oh thats right if they voted to solve all these things they wouldnt have anything to blame the democrats for.

Dude, when you have hundreds of thousands or millions more people flooding the borders, ya gunna have more arrests. It's a numbers thing.

You got that last sentence right on. The 2 party system has degraded to the point where the party that isn't in power works to sabatoge the country so that the party in power looks bad and they can win the next election. Both parties are equally responsible for doing that. It's not a winning strategy for improving the country.
Nailed it.

Three days out from Halloween - do you have a consolidated list of all the right-wing jurisdictions that have cancelled Halloween over fentanyl concerns?

At least you weren't crawled up and laying in the back of the window going down the road.

Latest posts