Anthony Clemmons

I don't know about being better than Gessell, but it definitely looks like we got a couple of really good pgs in this class. I think Ingram is also underrated.

Not likely. Either way their strengths seem to be the complete opposite of each other.

All other BCS coaches must not have received the tape that you did.

He's the #1 rated PG in the state of Michigan for 2012.

2012 Positions

It is kind of funny that Iowa has the number one point guard recruit in Michigan and Iowa State has the number one shooting guard commit.

I wonder how the class is supposed to be this year in the state. It seems that the SF position is the most stacked according to the accolades.

It is kind of funny that Iowa has the number one point guard recruit in Michigan and Iowa State has the number one shooting guard commit.

I wonder how the class is supposed to be this year in the state. It seems that the SF position is the most stacked according to the accolades.
That does seem a little strange, Jay. Fran is starting to get around. He seems to have a very good eye for talent that escapes the attention of other coaches. Word about the Hawkeyes is going around now. Can't wait for the season to start....

Latest posts