Another in a long line of mediocre QB

I think he will be a good QB but MAN, I am soooo sick of waiting for Iowa to lose a close game. Iowa's offense was firing on all cylinders in the second quarter so what does Iowa do? Comes out in the second half nursing a 3 point lead and playing the most conservative Kirk offense we always see. I'm just tired of it. We could, should have run away from this team in the third quarter instead we keep them close. I just hope Kirk has the good sense to walk into the sunset (with his son) at the end of the season and keep us from the destruction of the program when the law suit kicks into high gear. This game and the sloppy play, bad play calling, and terrible clock management at the end of the second half just reminds me why Iowa will never win another Big Ten title under Kirk or Brian. New blood please. Oh, by the way Brian got another raise.

He looked exactly how a QB that is playing his first B10 game is supposed to look. I don't think it's fair to judge him on this one game.
He had a couple of missed throws but this is absolute not his fault, he had it cooking in the second quarter then Brian shut off the burner in the second half.

He looked exactly how a QB that is playing his first B10 game is supposed to look. I don't think it's fair to judge him on this one game.
I guess - throwing the ball as hard as you can is cool - missing wide open receivers all day - that's ok. Whatever? I think if the 2 RBs hang onto the fkn ball would have covered up that terrible QB play. Looked like an offense that needed some hits in the face during the pre-season.

This entire season doesn’t matter. It shouldn’t be played and we’re coached by guy who would have been fired by 99% of other universities. We’re in limbo until Kirk leaves.

We're pissed b/c we should've never gotten beat. Petras's 1st game as a starter wasn't terrible. What I hate is a bad opponent that beats us. Today, we beat ourselves. Pur'dont sucks ass and so does our fucking coaching staff

Latest posts