Another Clone Footballer Arrested

Yes. Look up Ron Washington, Strawberry, Howe and various others. They said they like cocaine cause it help keep them alert and back in the 80's bus trips drained them of energy so they do a line before the game and they'd be up for the game shortly after.

Maybe look up the 1985 Pittsburg Pirates drug trail. This is when it shed light that players were "snorting coke" to preform better.

Lawrence Taylor

02-18-2012 09:28 PMRocknRollface
I have it on good authority there is a massive cover up going on in Ames. Paul Rhoads is personally destroying evidence.

I heard that too! Rhoads was collecting all pot from his players and smoking it himself, along with the AD at ISU. Something smells in Ames...

What's all the fuss I thought all Hog fans couldn't care less about ISU but it appears that you do you hypocrites. Hey at least your basketball team still sucks.

Boy, you really are poorly informed. The "Hogs" would be Arkansas, Einstein. That or your 7:30 class Monday morning.

Unfortunate news, I prefer Iowa and Iowa State both have strong, reputable programs. It's better for the state and it's better for the rivalry when you don't have these kind of distractions.

Last edited:
No mention of this on the local channels. When it happens to a Hawk it is the lead story.

Which secretly makes Clone fans sick with envy. Because they are reminded that their little program is pretty irrelevant in the scheme of things.

Last edited:
bringing home that fulmer cup this year!
AWWWWW YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

TCU has a firm lead at this point, but i think you guys could be in 2nd (unofficially of course, since they havent seem to notice the arrests thus far)

Latest posts