Andrew Long in trouble again

Few Things-
What did he do at ISU?
22 year old SO? Huh? How?
Where or How can he get 100K for an unsecured bond? Secured is 'only' 10 percent, but I think unsecured is the whole amount.

The gal was unconscious according to the article. This dude is scum x 1000000000.

Few Things-
What did he do at ISU?
22 year old SO? Huh? How?
Where or How can he get 100K for an unsecured bond? Secured is 'only' 10 percent, but I think unsecured is the whole amount.

The gal was unconscious according to the article. This dude is scum x 1000000000.

I know one of the 2 incidents at ISU had to do with a fake ID and I think the other was interference with official acts or something along the lines of fighting with the cops.

Also if his parents have a house that is worth over $100,000 that would have worked as collateral for the bond as it probably wasn't a cash only bond.

There were a lot of Iowa haters comparing the Marion and Long scenarios last year. Marion fought hard to be reinstated on the team and appears to have kept his nose clean...not much comparison to Long now.

With an unsecured bond, Long had to sign a bond guaranteeing an appearance for future court appearances. If he doesn't appear then he (or his parents) are required to pay the $100K.

can't wait for caels quote on this situation

again we have to wait til a trial but given is background and drug use not surprised

Agreed pin...Cael better get right on this one...too many chances given already to this guy. I really don't care about the facts of this story, these charges are not given to people who get in a bad situation or a misunderstanding. Go back to Creston and pump some gas...

Agreed pin...Cael better get right on this one...too many chances given already to this guy. I really don't care about the facts of this story, these charges are not given to people who get in a bad situation or a misunderstanding. Go back to Creston and pump some gas...

LoL yeah who cares about the FACTS they don't mean anything....:rolleyes:

Oh man, that is a weird story. After a decade of the old 'your mom' jokes, someone finally took it too far. Locker room chemistry will not be the same at PSU until his locker is cleaned out.

I don't think Creston would want him back....

If this is even remotely true the kid should never be able to step foot on a mat again. I'm assuming he had a pretty short leash to start, but who knows with Cael.

Latest posts