Andrew Long in trouble again

Actually sounds like Jackson's intentions were right, but Long is just too damn stupid. Kid had a second chance at PSU and just showed everyone that he doesn't deserve another. Can't wait to hear Cael's comments on this one.

I doubt we hear anything for a while. He's too busy concentrating on his own success to bother with maintaining order in Happy Valley. I believe another PSU wrestler was arrested and charged with assault back in June, then Long ... oh well, right? All's good as long as they win it all.

I must say that I am liking KJ more and more. He was clearly in the right with Long and I think the fact that he brought in discipline to a program that clearly had none with Cael was a shock to the system for many, which caused a lot of bad-mouthing.

I had not heard that yet. Thanks for the update. I'm guessing the school gave him the option before they booted him. All I have to say is ... GO HAWKS!

I have a friend who is a big PSU fan, he told me about this yesterday. He said the "word" around the PSU program is that most of these charges will be dropped or pled down and that supposedly as Long isn't found guilty of anything like is being charged now he'll be allowed back on the squad.

I have a friend who is a big PSU fan, he told me about this yesterday. He said the "word" around the PSU program is that most of these charges will be dropped or pled down and that supposedly as Long isn't found guilty of anything like is being charged now he'll be allowed back on the squad.

What about the part where he left school? I doubt he gets let back on the team. Too many strikes

If he pleads to panty sniffing he is gone. A guy who is in the know for PSU has stated that alcohol was involved with this and Long was under a zero tolerance for drinking and is done.

Latest posts