An Early Look-Ahead to 2019-20 Big Ten Basketball

This one is interesting. Left Penn State after solid freshman season. Cyclone fans and media speculating that he will get a waiver to play right away, which I don't understand.

Today is deadline for college underclassmen to make decision on whether to stay in draft or go back to school. So far...

Staying in draft (B1G only):

Ignas Brazdeikis, Michigan
Tyler Cook, Iowa
Carsen Edwards, Purdue
Bruno Fernando, Maryland
Romeo Langford, Indiana
Charles Matthews, Michigan
Jordan Poole, Michigan
Nick Ward, Michigan State

Returning to school (B1G only):

Al Durham, Indiana
Devonte Green, Indiana
Justin Smith, Indiana
Kaleb Wesson, Ohio State
Joe Wieskamp, Iowa

Haven't Yet Announced Decision (B1G only):

Amir Coffey, Minnesota
Anthony Cowan, Maryland
Isaiah Roby, Nebraska
Lamar Stevens, Penn State

This one is interesting. Left Penn State after solid freshman season. Cyclone fans and media speculating that he will get a waiver to play right away, which I don't understand.

Shows you what the transfer market is really hyping this guy as a big time get.

He shot 38.3% from the floor and averaged 2.6 turnovers to just 1.5 assists. He also ranked as one of PSU’s worst defenders.

The grad transfer Iowa is looking at doesn’t look like an impact maker to me either. Transfer market is a sellers market especially this late in the game.

Shows you what the transfer market is really hyping this guy as a big time get.

He shot 38.3% from the floor and averaged 2.6 turnovers to just 1.5 assists. He also ranked as one of PSU’s worst defenders.

The grad transfer Iowa is looking at doesn’t look like an impact maker to me either. Transfer market is a sellers market especially this late in the game.

We need a Dailey type player for next year at this point. Better than an open scholarship.

I don't think anyone understands this process. I think it's done with a dart board.

Final tally in B1G

Staying in draft (B1G only):

Ignas Brazdeikis, Michigan
Tyler Cook, Iowa
Carsen Edwards, Purdue
Bruno Fernando, Maryland
Romeo Langford, Indiana
Charles Matthews, Michigan
Jordan Poole, Michigan
Nick Ward, Michigan State
Amir Coffey, Minnesota
Isaiah Roby, Nebraska