An Early Look-Ahead to 2019-20 Big Ten Basketball

Really hoping Iggy and / or Poole stay in the draft as well. That changes the dynamic a bit for Michigan.
It’s getting to be where I don’t even put any thought into what teams will look like anymore until summer rolls around. It’s definitely not like the old days where the vast majority stayed four years and you could pretty much spell out four years’ worth of rosters for any given team from any given point in time.

It’s getting to be where I don’t even put any thought into what teams will look like anymore until summer rolls around. It’s definitely not like the old days where the vast majority stayed four years and you could pretty much spell out four years’ worth of rosters for any given team from any given point in time.
Using that logic, and what we know each team has returning, one could almost make a case for Rutgers finishing in the top three or four in the conference. They have some talent, and it will be that much more experienced next year.

Deadline to declare for the draft was Sunday, so we know who is going through the process now.

I just updated the story linked in the OP.

Once they officially sign with an agent, players can only accept the following benefits: transportation, lodging and meals related to meeting with the agent or conducting workouts with NBA teams. Agents are not allowed to pay for training, nutritionists or other services by professionals. Players also cannot miss class to participate in private workouts with NBA teams.

I wonder where the phrase “camel’s nose in the tent” came from?

He was one of my favorite B1G players to watch because he was very talented. Wished he was a Hawkeye. But glad he is gone cause we have enough competition already. Lol! Wish him luck at the next level.