ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, DO YOU WANNA DANCE THREAD

I need 2 TV's= each with the old picture within a picture feature to watch 4 games at the same time

Talk to Aaron

th

He fix you up right now

Might have a quanity discount

Bottom line Gophers and little Dick recruiting way better than Fran and staff. This goes for 2/3 of the B1G vs Iowa.

Sitting and watching many B1G tourney games in CHI and thought to myself - why isn’t Iowa recruiting on par with even mid level B1G teams?
I’ll hang up and listen.

Bottom line Gophers and little Dick recruiting way better than Fran and staff. This goes for 2/3 of the B1G vs Iowa.

Sitting and watching many B1G tourney games in CHI and thought to myself - why isn’t Iowa recruiting on par with even mid level B1G teams?
I’ll hang up and listen.
Is that why Iowa finished ahead of them in the B1G this year?

Is that why Iowa has been to the dance 4 of the last 6 and Minny has only been 2 of the last 6 and doesn’t own a win (until this one)

I’ll hang up and listen

I can't believe Minny just beat Louisville. I think it's a big upset, The Cards beat MSU this year, and that Spartan team at the time was at full strength, not all the injuries they have right now

I can't believe Minny just beat Louisville. I think it's a big upset, The Cards beat MSU this year, and that Spartan team at the time was at full strength, not all the injuries they have right now

They seemed to play under control

Let Lousiville play the tough guy act and the zebras called them for it

22 to 15 fouls called advantage to the gophers

Louisville made 15-17 from the free throw line