ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, DO YOU WANNA DANCE THREAD

Agreed, this is my favorite 2 days of the year!

I don't know why but for some reason I went with all 1s and 2s to the elite 8. Duke, Michigan, Virginia, and Kentucky in the FF. Virginia taking Duke down in the title game.

I have Saint Mary's and Buffalo in the sweet 16. I think Nevada has the best shot at being this years' Loyola but with Jordan Caroline not playing in their conference semifinal game and not knowing his health I went with Michigan.
Nevada went to the sweet 16 last year and was preseason ranked in the top 10. I don’t think they are similar to Loyola Chicago...

Tickets for Des Moines PM session are down to $10 for anyone interested.

Going to watch Nevada...

You will enjoy it. Keep an eye on the Martin twins (10 & 11). 10 has a funky shot with a leg kick. Then watch the athletic #24. Kid is a beast. I think Nevada has a legit shot. I could see them making a bit of a run.

Last edited:
rooting for Bill Murray or a BIG10 team..........hard call unless it is Iowa. Could give 2 squats about Louisville though.........go Minny............lets have a good conference showing. Still curious why there are 3 BIG teams in the bottom half of that bracket, though.

rooting for Bill Murray or a BIG10 team..........hard call unless it is Iowa. Could give 2 squats about Louisville though.........go Minny............lets have a good conference showing. Still curious why there are 3 BIG teams in the bottom half of that bracket, though.

Only for the first two rounds. Not all 8 of the teams in Des Moines now are in the same regional bracket. Only Michigan is in the lower (West) regional bracket. Minny and Mich St are in the upper (East) bracket.

The way the zebras are callng the Minny game makes me a bit more confident that the Hawks will have a Fair shot at stopping the Bearcats

#12 N..Mex.St.19
#5 Auburn 17

#14 Yale 29
#5 LSU 45= 2nd half

Latest posts