Almost forgot - how bout those Clones?

That QB who transferred from Iowa (I can't spell his name and too lazy to look it up) played for a bit in the first half and let's just say we aren't missing much from him. Maybe he gets better in the future, but I'm not too heart broken. Willies looks to be about the same. If you can't be a factor in that system against those defenses.... I was wrong about that one

Clones are thinking with Iowa's schedule, they would be 8-2.
I actually heard someone say this lol. The Big 12 is by far the worst Power 5 conference this year. There best team (Oklahoma) got beaten down by tOSU and Houston. They have a couple of decent teams and then the rest is dog poo.

I actually heard someone say this lol. The Big 12 is by far the worst Power 5 conference this year. There best team (Oklahoma) got beaten down by tOSU and Houston. They have a couple of decent teams and then the rest is dog poo.

No way you heard that, did you? That is completely delusional. A team should at least have won a conference championship or at least gone to a New Year 1 or after bowl game to make such a statement.

HawkeyeWalker said:
Willies lighting it up yet for TT?

2 catches for like 7 yards.

So Willies leaves Greg Davis's offense and goes to TT to get 7 yards on two catches. Anybody else see this as rather ironic.

No way you heard that, did you? That is completely delusional. A team should at least have won a conference championship or at least gone to a New Year 1 or after bowl game to make such a statement.
I don't think the majority of the fan base believes this, but there are those who feel the Big 12 is far superior to the Big 10 this year.

HawkeyeWalker said:

So Willies leaves Greg Davis's offense and goes to TT to get 7 yards on two catches. Anybody else see this as rather ironic.
It's probably the play 2 plays he learne
I don't think the majority of the fan base believes this, but there are those who feel the Big 12 is far superior to the Big 10 this year.
That's why we call them a delusional fan base. Those clowns crack me up.

It would take the most hardened Big 12 fan to think that this year. OK is just that, okay. But the rest of the league is train wreck.

All this being said, their games are a lot more entertaining to watch due to lack of defense.

HawkeyeWalker said:

Does this mean he had 1 YAC? Sorry I didn't see the box score. or does TT not run 3 yard routes like we do. I kid. I kid.

Actually (per espn) for the year he has 18 for 288, 2 td.

Makes him TT's 7th leading receiver.

Here, those numbers would put him in a tie for 3rd w/ MVB, Kittle, and Wadley.

How is it possible for a D1 team to field a defense that bad? It's like they don't even practice or care about basic fundamentals like tackling and positional awareness. Iowa would indeed run for 500 plus on them, and that's not hyperbole.

There can't be somebody that stupid
Oh believe me, there are. They see all of the points and yards and think they would tear apart these slow Big 10 defenses. They don't understand that in the Big 10, you actually have talented players on defense that can stop you. And it's been proven this year in Big 10 vs Big 12 match-ups.

How is it possible for a D1 team to field a defense that bad? It's like they don't even practice or care about basic fundamentals like tackling and positional awareness. Iowa would indeed run for 500 plus on them, and that's not hyperbole.

TTU's defense is dead last, 128 out of 128. Iowa's offense is 121 out of 128.

Take that feeling of disgust and comicalness(is this a word?) you feel when thinking about that defense and remind yourself that Iowa's offense is on that same level.

Oh believe me, there are. They see all of the points and yards and think they would tear apart these slow Big 10 defenses. They don't understand that in the Big 10, you actually have talented players on defense that can stop you. And it's been proven this year in Big 10 vs Big 12 match-ups.

They should just look at Nebraska as they moved from the Big 12 to BIG. They thought they would come in and win the West every year. Funny how doesn't work like that in the BIG>

Latest posts