Almost forgot - how bout those Clones?

Iowa would lose to isu if they played today.

You are not really falling for this "really improved" BS, are you? Keep in mind that the Big 12 is the worst it has ever been. We are starting to hear the old look out for Oklahoma bit from the national media again, simply because they are running the table in a very bad league. OSU piss pounded them in Norman. Houston beat them on a neutral field by 10. Houston lost to SMU by 16! ISU scores 66 on a Big 12 team and has moved the ball against virtually every team in that league. Hell, they struggled to get a first downs against UNI who can't even win 1/2 their games. Iowa offense has sucked against everyone this year...except the Big 12 team we played (ISU). I will believe they are improving when I see them play and win, outside the "two hand touch" league they play in.

You are not really falling for this "really improved" BS, are you? Keep in mind that the Big 12 is the worst it has ever been. We are starting to hear the old look out for Oklahoma bit from the national media again, simply because they are running the table in a very bad league. OSU piss pounded them in Norman. Houston beat them on a neutral field by 10. Houston lost to SMU by 16! ISU scores 66 on a Big 12 team and has moved the ball against virtually every team in that league. Hell, they struggled to get a first downs against UNI who can't even win 1/2 their games. Iowa offense has sucked against everyone this year...except the Big 12 team we played (ISU). I will believe they are improving when I see them play and win, outside the "two hand touch" league they play in.

The big news is that Clown defense may be getting better. That could be bad for a KF early on offense. Creepy Clown Defense sited?

The clowns put Lanning in at qb and everybody knows he's going to run. They put Park in and they're going to pass. Big 12 defenses haven't figured that out yet.

Latest posts