All Freshman Team

sportstalent

G-Aaron Craft-OSU
G-Tim Hardaway Jr-Mich
F-Melsahn Basabe-Iowa
F-Jordan Morgan-Mich
C-Jared Sullinger-OSU

FOY: Sullinger

Anyone have other freshman that could be added?
Jershon Cobb has proven worthy throughout this season at NW.
DeShaun Thomas is one of the better sixth men in the conference.

Also, has any other conference's freshman been more productive as a whole?

Last edited:
I think that freshman team is spot on. Some serious talent in that group. Basabe and Morgan are going to have some great battles over the years. Hardaway Jr. is scary good.

I think that freshman team is spot on. Some serious talent in that group. Basabe and Morgan are going to have some great battles over the years. Hardaway Jr. is scary good.

I REALLY hope that some of those guys for Michigan leave for the NBA soon (preferably this year). Hardaway Jr. is definitely scary good.

Michigan will be top 4 in the conference next year and very much challenge for the crown. Their 3 best players are 2 FR and a SO and they will most likely all return. Darius Morris will almost certainly be a preseason 1st Team All-Big Ten next year and there's no reason he won't be on that team by the end of the year. He is 6'4" and with a little more weight will be one of the top 2 guards in the conference along with Jordan Taylor. He is long, athletic and very quick. He is perhaps the best passer in the conference and when he cuts down on his turnovers, he will be pretty fun to watch. Jordan Morgan is a RS FR that was hurt last year. He is a very strong PF that is 6'8" and 240lbs. He has a nice feel for the game that will only get better with time. Having that first year in the program, although injured, has surely helped him this year as a RS FR. Tim Hardaway Jr....well, we've all seen what he can do. After lighting us up he just went off again on Minny on Saturday and seems like he will be one of the top scorers in the conference next year. If another big man can emerge for them or they get a good recruit to help Morgan out down low they will be a pretty dangerous team come March next year.

Gasser of Wisky has started most of their games,and has had some good moments,including the game-winning shot vs Michigan.

I think it is a toss-up between Gasser and Craft.

Gasser of Wisky has started most of their games,and has had some good moments,including the game-winning shot vs Michigan.

I think it is a toss-up between Gasser and Craft.

Craft is definitely making it. Regardless of the freshman standing, he's been one of the top point guards in the country, not only the conference.

If Hardaway doesn't leave early for the NBA our only hope is that he is like many freshman phenoms who have great first years and then fall off the remainder of their college careers. Somehow I doubt that'll happen with Hardaway -- too good of genes.

If Hardaway doesn't leave early for the NBA our only hope is that he is like many freshman phenoms who have great first years and then fall off the remainder of their college careers. Somehow I doubt that'll happen with Hardaway -- too good of genes.

Tweeter, where did that signature line come from? a movie?