All Big Ten national championship Sat. night

jardinero

Iowa has dominated in wresting for decades, has done well on the football field, OK on the BB court, etc. But we suck at volleyball, although the BTN competition is very tough. If you want to see some spectacular athletes playing at the highest level, tune in to ESPN2 Sat. night at 7:30 to see two of our border states meet in a match that will not fail to impress. The match is too close to call.

Confusing post, at first I thought you were talking about a huge wrestling meet then I thought you were talking basketball. Women's volleyball....seriously????

We do have a section for women's sports where a post like this would be appreciated a lot more.

I for one am a huge volleyball fan and have been watching Wisconsin's run.

But yeah there is another page for that discussion.

Gonna be rather difficult to watch on ESPN2 tonight

Was gonna DVR it but YoutubeTV is in a price dispute
with Disney

No more ESPN until the conflict is resolved

Money-Grabbing Evil Bastards

Hawkeye basketball will be OK until the February 10 game at Maryland

All the games up till then are on BTN or FS1

One could always pay for BIG+

To watch the SouthEastern Louisiana and Western Illinois games though

Not certain I want to watch any Hawkeye basketball games with
a directional school from Louisiana

To those who think my post is off-topic, there is zero activity on the other boards about volleyball. How about if I promise never to do it again? I attended the U. of I for 3 semesters, UW for about 6 weeks, I am a Hawk fan to my grave, but was really pleased to see the Badger women win their first national title.

To those who think my post is off-topic, there is zero activity on the other boards about volleyball. How about if I promise never to do it again? I attended the U. of I for 3 semesters, UW for about 6 weeks, I am a Hawk fan to my grave, but was really pleased to see the Badger women win their first national title.
I remember catching a couple volleyball games in the eighties when Toni Zehr was at Iowa.

She made Machine Gun Molly Bolin look like Cyndi Lauper.

When my daughter and niece played volleyball in high school we would catch the Badgers at the Wisconsin Fieldhouse about once a year, against Iowa if possible.

Our volleyball coach would sometimes take the team as well.

Latest posts