Alabama/Texas Thread

I cannot bring myself to rout for the whiny Texas team. I really dont want either to win but I would rather see Bama win than Texas.......

Maybe a black hole will appear above the Rose Bowl and swallow both teams while the score is still 0/0 so nobody wins...

Q: What do Alabama fans and maggots have in common?
A: Both can live off a dead Bear for 25 years.

My hatred for Alabama is only matched by my hatred of cockroaches.
Go Texas!

Why the heck is nick saban such a miserable p***k? The guy makes like $4 million a year to coach college football. Yeah, there are long days and a level of pressure associated with his gig, but...I think a lot of us here can state quite honestly that our jobs demand long days and inflict pressure, too. And, I'm guessing none of us is in this clown's tax bracket.
I just don't get it. By all accounts, he's humorless, mean-spirited, and possessing of a scary-big ego.
OK, I'm done venting now. Thanks for your consideration.
:eek:

I strongly dislike Saban.

Imagine Ferentz leaving to go to a mediocre NFL team, fail, then come back for a coaching job at Michigan.

That's what it was like to be an LSU fan.

i laughed

Sad, but it's true...They still play Bear Bryant's voice over the PA system during games. And not to be forgotten are all those stupid checkered hats a la Bear Bryant. That would be like Hawkeye fans wearing Fry-like white trousers and aviator sunglasses 25 years after he dies. Alabama fans need to get: 1) a life 2) an education and 3) dentures.

Sad, but it's true...They still play Bear Bryant's voice over the PA system during games. And not to be forgotten are all those stupid checkered hats a la Bear Bryant. That would be like Hawkeye fans wearing Fry-like white trousers and aviator sunglasses 25 years after he dies. Alabama fans need to get: 1) a life 2) an education and 3) dentures.

You do realize that Iowa STILL plays Nile Kinnick's Heisman speech before EVERY game right???
I dislike both of these teams but I dislike Alabama less than whiny TexASS

You do realize that Iowa STILL plays Nile Kinnick's Heisman speech before EVERY game right???
I dislike both of these teams but I dislike Alabama less than whiny TexASS

Point taken. However, Nile did something worth remembering. Bear Bryant was a coach who gobbled up as many players as would come to Alabama, leading to scholarship limits.

Need I say more:

Hook%20Em%20Horns%20copy.jpg

Got to say that I'm not a huge fan of either team, but there is something about Bama that rubs me wrong. So hopefully TX beats the hell out of them.