Alabama down 14 to A&M

so if bama wins out the regular season, (highly likely) and loses to Georgia in the SEC title game - any way the committee puts them in the playoffs the following happens - have to have multiple 2 loss conf champions and cinci lose?

so if bama wins out the regular season, (highly likely) and loses to Georgia in the SEC title game - any way the committee puts them in the playoffs the following happens - have to have multiple 2 loss conf champions and cinci lose?

I sure hope not, I’m one of those that doesn’t think any team that can’t win their conference should be in the 4 team playoff. I’ll feel this way even if Iowa was in this position.

I sure hope not, I’m one of those that doesn’t think any team that can’t win their conference should be in the 4 team playoff. I’ll feel this way even if Iowa was in this position.

Meh, I have no qualms about any combination of the Big 12, Pac 10 and ACC getting left out of the playoffs this year. Unless OU makes a quantum leap with the new QB, I am doubtful any of those conferences should be in. The precedent has been set with Bama and OSU both making the playoff in a year where they didn't win their conference and Bama won it all without winning the SEC.

I agonized through that whole game especially when Bama went up by seven. I was just thinking with our big win Bama would drop out of first place with such a pathetic showing against an unranked team.

“SOB!!! They just tired the game again!!!”
“SOB!!! They actually stopped Bama with two minutes left!”
“SOB!!! They are actually almost in field goal range!”
“SOB!!! Pass interference ball at Bama 15 with two seconds left for a winning field goal!!!”

When ball was first kicked…….. “SOB!!!” That damn kicker shanked it to the left, but the ball had some weird English on it and changed directions in mid flight!!!

EAT THAT Bama YOU SOB’s!!!

Latest posts