AIRBHG; The Complete Saga

I was tired of waiting for the OP to update the thread so I made additions under the 2012 heading. AIRBHG almost needs his own wiki page

Dear AIRBHG,
All of Hawkeye Nation believes in you and respects your awesome power. Please forgive our transgressions and accept our deep apologies. I humbly suggest that you expand your following by looking to the northwest of Iowa City to a certain school who continuously mocks you by calling themselves a force nature even though their mascot is really a cardinal. (They even reside in the same state so a name change would not be necessary.)

I'm pretty sure that this is the end of it - I mean COME ON how much can that giant ***** AIRBHG have left in his tanks? LOL This beeeatch has run it's course and now it's over with, it'll be nothing but smoooooooth sailing from here on out. Ya HEAR THAT AIRBHG!? NOTHING BUT SMOOTH SAILING FROM HERE ON OUT! Airbhg is a panty-waisted dooosh nozzle.

I already have a U of I vanity plate for my pickup. I'm thinking about changing it. Seven letters, it works perfectly and we all know what it means.
F....A....I....R....B....H....G. Now, to convince the DOT that it means something totally different so that I can get it done!;)

I can't belive I missed this the first time I accessed this thread. This quote from RealAIRBHG : 5) Paki again a staple on depth chart. Rumors suggesting Paki was a frequent visitor to the Black Angel in an Iowa City cemetery are as of yet unfounded.

Is this really still happening? My buddies and I frequently visited The Black Angel in the mid 1950s. And it worked!

I can't belive I missed this the first time I accessed this thread. This quote from RealAIRBHG : 5) Paki again a staple on depth chart. Rumors suggesting Paki was a frequent visitor to the Black Angel in an Iowa City cemetery are as of yet unfounded.

Is this really still happening? My buddies and I frequently visited The Black Angel in the mid 1950s. And it worked!

I’m sold, You’re now the head of the department of paleo-superstition.

I’m sold, You’re now the head of the department of paleo-superstition.

I'm sorry, you've got me. What the Hell is: paleo-superstition??

Jeez, sorry. Good old "Bing" search. Let's not get carried away with the age thing. I realize I'm one of the older posters but I'm not prehistoric!! I'm not done attending Hawk games, or being a Hawk fan and I plan to see a lot more. Those of you who insist on critisizing the BTN obviously didn't live through the pre-BTN days. Enough venting for now.

I just saw a promo that AIRBHG will be mentioned on a KCCI TV sports segment tonight. Perhaps the increased media attention will go to his head, and he will become overconfident, fat, and lose touch with reality - thus his power diminished.

18lxfo.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts