Adopt another team

1hawkeye1

We all love the Hawks no matter how nauseating it may be to watch them. But with the season virtually over, (thank you God) a co worker commented that they were going to root for Xavier for the rest of the season. That gave me a little ray of sunshine because I love college hoops, but can't stand watching this team this season.

So for the rest of this season, I'm going to root for Wichita St. What team will you adopt?

Last edited:
i got Creighton due to proximity and the fact my ass gets dragged to several games... (even tho I evilly plot and cheer against them) :)

I can't. Its a funny quirk of mine and one of the reasons I have no pro sports teams. I went to Iowa. That's why I'm a fan. I'm not a Chiefs or Bears or Packers fan, not a Royals or Cubs Fan etc. because I have no tie to those programs. I'm an Iowa fan because I'm an alum.

I can't. Its a funny quirk of mine and one of the reasons I have no pro sports teams. I went to Iowa. That's why I'm a fan. I'm not a Chiefs or Bears or Packers fan, not a Royals or Cubs Fan etc. because I have no tie to those programs. I'm an Iowa fan because I'm an alum.

Good thing you decided to go to college the only sports you would car r about is your high school team.

Good thing you decided to go to college the only sports you would car r about is your high school team.
Trust me, I've wondered if I just wouldn't be a sports fan if I'd gone to like Grinnell or Cornell college.

I root for whichever teams I have the most money on. It shifts from hour to hour during March Madness. My favorite time of year.

I'm not a huge fan of anything other than Iowa either. And I never even went there. So who were you before you were No beer? Or did you just post somewhere else?
I used to post over at Hawkeye Insider ???? like years ago. I forget... it was a Rivals or Scout forum. I listen to the HN podcast. I'm a podcast junky. Wisecrack network, Stuff You Should Know, Radio Lab, etc. I've been a lurker here.

I used to post over at Hawkeye Insider ???? like years ago. I forget... it was a Rivals or Scout forum. I listen to the HN podcast. I'm a podcast junky. Wisecrack network, Stuff You Should Know, Radio Lab, etc. I've been a lurker here.

So you haven't posted for a long time? Why's that? You're pretty well spoken. Or written?