Add one player to the roster

Tim Dwight

The intensity and toughness that he brought to the game was amazing. His receiver skills would be a benefit, but imagine him returning punts/kicks for this team, as well as being a headhunter on kickoffs and punts. Our field position would increase tremendously.

Greenway or Angerer. Wisconin will be able to run the ball against us and our LB's might be the weakest link on D this year.

Shonn greene...no contest...if a senior stanzi had Shonn Greene (arguably the greatest RB to ever play here) to lean on...the offense would be putting up points in bunches. and controlling the clock.

There are so many good choices here, but I have to go with my man Bob Sanders. Bob can stop the run like a LB and defend the pass. Also considered: Greenway and Gallery.

While Shonn Greene is one of my all-time favorites, I think the offense is balanced enough that an elite RB really wouldn't put us over the top. However, I think the line could still use some help.

You want a LB? How about Andre Tippett or Larry Station? I think I would take either of those two guys over anyone else mentioned here, especially for this weekend.

1. Shonn Greene

In somewhat of an order
2. Dallas Clark
3. Bob Sanders
4. Amari Spievey
5. Chad Greenway
6. Pat Angerer
7. Abdul Hodge
8. AJ Edds
9. Any of our OL who're in the NFL right now.
10. Nate Kaeding

Latest posts