Adam Woodbury is a HAWKEYE

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry been hawk for 30+ years not going anywhere. just tired of everybody losing their minds over a kid who has not played a minute of college basketball. yes he a great "get" for the program but seriously people.....settle down.

images

Is he 7' 1" or 6' 11"?

Can he play defensive end?

I remember watching ol Roy on TV when he blew into town to see Mr. Barnes in the 4A title game, yucking it up in a nice suite with the govenor. Sickened me. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Roy!

I almost cried when I heard this, Im completely serious. Iowa basketball is out of hell now. Thank god.

sorry been hawk for 30+ years not going anywhere. just tired of everybody losing their minds over a kid who has not played a minute of college basketball. yes he a great "get" for the program but seriously people.....settle down.

Time to change yer depends. Try some upper case letters and have a cup of warm milk. It will sooth yer dang crankiness.

I am ready to get ripped for this but I am going on the record ....this kid will be at best an average big ten player.

And this is why Roy Williams comes all the way to his home to make one last pitch 'cause the kid really won't be very good. And really UNC? Who are they? Heck, he must not be very good, actually.
SHEESH, how dumb to say that!!

Here's a t-shirt to commemorate.

If I can get a minimum order of 100, the cost goes down to $7.50, else it's $15 each for 10. A shirt of this coolness needs to be ordered. Let me know how many you want.

wereback_nomnomnom.jpg

This is awesome news! Two highly rated players to commit - great job Fran and staff! And welcome to Iowa City Adam! Good things are right around the corner, no doubt about it!

The part that makes this even sweeter is that, for once, Roy Williams was turned down by a state-of-Iowa recruit. :D

I am ready to get ripped for this but I am going on the record ....this kid will be at best an average big ten player.
And this is why Roy Williams comes all the way to his home to make one last pitch 'cause the kid really won't be very good. And really UNC? Who are they? Heck, he must not be very good, actually.SHEESH, how dumb to say that!!

If I am wrong I will be the first person on here to admit it and you all can take your shot....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts