Adam Woodbury is a HAWKEYE

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Williams say: "He was respectful and he wanted me to come down. He's gonna see me down the road."

I like that quote...

tigerwoods31.jpg

PRESS RELEASE FROM EAST BB

Press Release
Adam Woodbury Commits to Hawkeyes
Sioux City East All-State Center Announces Plans toSign National Letter of Intent with the University of Iowa

Sioux City, Iowa, September 14, 2011:
Sioux City East All-State Center Adam Woodburyannounced his plans to sign a national letter of intent to play basketball for the University of Iowa and Coach Fran McCaffery.
Widely regarded as one of the nation’s premier high school post players, the 7’1”
Woodbury committed to the Hawkeyes after considering offers from North Carolina, Ohio State,Minnesota, Wisconsin, Harvard, Virginia, Stanford and others. On track to become the first ever 3time All-State selection for the Black Raiders, Woodbury already ranks 4th in career scoring and 1st in career rebounding at East High. Adam is the son of Lance & Brenda Woodbury and plans to major in Business at Iowa. High school seniors can sign national letters of intent starting on November 9,2011.

Quote from Adam Woodbury
“After nearly 2 years of being evaluated and recruited by a lot of great schools I just felt TheUniversity of Iowa was the best fit for me. I like the way Iowa plays an upbeat style of ball and that fits the way I like to play.
I love Coach McCaffery’s passion for the game and he proved to me during therecruiting process how hard he works. I am very honored by all the schools that offered me a scholarship but I just felt Iowa was the right one.”

Quote from Ras Vanderloo - Head Varsity Basketball Coach

Sioux City East
“The one thing I can guarantee is that The University of Iowa is not only getting a great basketballplayer, there getting a great kid. Adam is a very hard working and driven young man. He has made himself the player that he is today.”

“(About the recruiting process) It’s been very interesting and positive experience to have beeninvolved in Adam’s recruitment. There were a lot of great schools that were interested in Adam. Onething that I really want to stress is how hard Coach Fran McCaffery worked at getting Adam. I was very impressed.”

Last edited:
Very nice ... Tired of Williams coming in here and taking our best players ... Fran is turning the corner ... adding Woodbury and Gessell are steps in the right direction ... Is a good feeling to be excited about Iowa basketball again ...

PRESS RELEASE FROM EAST BB

Press Release
Adam Woodbury Commits to Hawkeyes
Sioux City East All-State Center Announces Plans toSign National Letter of Intent with the University of Iowa

Sioux City, Iowa, September 14, 2011:
Sioux City East All-State Center Adam Woodburyannounced his plans to sign a national letter of intent to play basketball for the University of Iowa and Coach Fran McCaffery.
Widely regarded as one of the nation’s premier high school post players, the 7’1â€
Woodbury committed to the Hawkeyes after considering offers from North Carolina, Ohio State,Minnesota, Wisconsin, Harvard, Virginia, Stanford and others. On track to become the first ever 3time All-State selection for the Black Raiders, Woodbury already ranks 4th in career scoring and 1st in career rebounding at East High. Adam is the son of Lance & Brenda Woodbury and plans to major in Business at Iowa. High school seniors can sign national letters of intent starting on November 9,2011.

Quote from Adam Woodbury
“After nearly 2 years of being evaluated and recruited by a lot of great schools I just felt TheUniversity of Iowa was the best fit for me. I like the way Iowa plays an upbeat style of ball and that fits the way I like to play.
I love Coach McCaffery’s passion for the game and he proved to me during therecruiting process how hard he works. I am very honored by all the schools that offered me a scholarship but I just felt Iowa was the right one.â€

Quote from Ras Vanderloo - Head Varsity Basketball Coach
–
Sioux City East
“The one thing I can guarantee is that The University of Iowa is not only getting a great basketballplayer, there getting a great kid. Adam is a very hard working and driven young man. He has made himself the player that he is today.â€

“(About the recruiting process) It’s been very interesting and positive experience to have beeninvolved in Adam’s recruitment. There were a lot of great schools that were interested in Adam. Onething that I really want to stress is how hard Coach Fran McCaffery worked at getting Adam. I was very impressed.â€

That is highly complimentary of Fran. I love his drive.

Let's have a moment of silence for Roy and UNC. Ok that was enough... ef you Roy!!!!!
It's a great day for HN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts