Adam W from SCE is a must get

Imlivingthedream

kid is 6'11 and can shoot. Hes another Raef Lafrentz.

saw him at the tourney tonight. Very high upside, only a soph.

Paige didnt show me much-quick and no shot.

Anyone who thought Iowa should off bohannons brother is smoking crack.

kid is 6'11 and can shoot. Hes another Raef Lafrentz.

saw him at the tourney tonight. Very high upside, only a soph.

Paige didnt show me much-quick and no shot.

Anyone who thought Iowa should off bohannons brother is smoking crack.

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! Noone wants the kid dead! Holy crap...we just don't want him getting away like his brother did!

I'll take a chance at looking like an idiot... Who is Adam W and what school is SCE?

What is his last name?

He has quite a ways to go. Saw him play Wednesday and again today. He is a soph and does have an upside. McDermott was the player of the game today and it wasn't close. He had a number of 3-pointers and played very well. Hope Adam can play as well some day. I thin UNI is getting a stud. Would agree that Adam could become a good one but he isn't there yet!

I stated earlier in a post incorrectly that 16 and under aau will be in Bondurant next week but it is in 2 weeks. Woodberry, Paige(who has been very sick with the mono), a point gaurd Gesell(who is really good) and a Williams kid from Illinois all play for the Martin Brothers team. It will be good basketball if you can get away.

I think Marcus, Gesell and Woodburry all offered by Iowa. Gesell has received a lot of offers

I watched today and was less than impressed with Adam. Granted, he's only a sophomore, but Ames moved him around wherever they wanted him. Lil Mac was by far and away the best player today....that kid can go inside and out and will be a great addition to UNI (I bet his Dad wishes he would have recruited him now).

I was disappointed in Adam, but he's only a sophomore. One thing for sure, he's a big kid who moves pretty well.

Latest posts