According to clown football logic...

Hawkeyerick

This was an absolute, dominating butt kicking. I mean all I have heard from their d bag fans is how dominating they have been in football. Pucker up and kiss it clowns. Hahahahaha

This was an absolute, dominating butt kicking. I mean all I have heard from their d bag fans is how dominating they have been in football. Pucker up and kiss it clowns. Hahahahaha

They won't. Their still all stiffied up over Rhoads and his monumental 6-6 season.

Agreed, to play as poorly as we did and still win comfortably shows how much better our team is than the Cyclones.

haha yeah, 3 of the starting 5 scoring 5 points sure is good. not to mention the 12 turnovers in the first half, equalling more than the starting 5's points.

but yeah, keep thinking Iowa played bad and still won.

Agreed, to play as poorly as we did and still win comfortably shows how much better our team is than the Cyclones.

Agreed. We shoot like crap the whole first half and only down 1. Give up O rebounds galore and still win. B12 is really gonna be bad.

They won't. Their still all stiffied up over Rhoads and his monumental 6-6 season.

You guys might get us the next couple years in MBB.... might.

But I fully expect ISU to get Iowa in football for the next 2 or 3 years. It's crazy how that's turned. Who would have thought you'd ever hear that. ISU better in football clearly, and Iowa better in basketball.

But I fully expect ISU to get Iowa in football for the next 2 or 3 years. It's crazy how that's turned. Who would have thought you'd ever hear that. ISU better in football clearly, and Iowa better in basketball.

LOL WUT?

Proving my point for me...thank you.

^ Paul Clark in the hizzy!

Yes, nothing says ISU is clearly better than Iowa in football than two 3 points wins in the last 2 years. What happened the couple of years before that. How many td's did ISU score on those games. Yes, ISU has beaten Iowa in football the last two years, but don't make it sound like they've dominated Iowa in those wins. Iowa was the better team tonight, but it doesn't mean Iowa is clearly the better team. I would say if the game was at Hilton then ISU wins, but I'd say they're pretty even right now. But hey Iowa won so they're clearly better than ISU at basketball. And are you trying to compare Iowa basketball and ISU football. You make it sound like Iowa has never been good at basketball. Or maybe I'm reading into your statement too much.

Basketball will be a nice rivalry, which is good for both schools. I am not an ISU fan by any stretch, but last night reminded me of the Tom Davis vs. Johnny Orr battles, with both teams in, or near, the top 25. McCaffrey wants to recruit high school kids and coach them up, Hoiberg wants juco kids and transfers --pros and cons to both. Football is another story. We will not beat ISU as long as KF is here.

Lose to tulsa and its your 3rd straight losing campaign... zzzziiiinnnggg

It's amazing how quickly they crawl back into the woodwork after they were all over the Hawkeye boards predicting an easy Clown win Friday night. Way too strong, way too quick, way too athletic, blah, blah blah... When there's a plate of crow to consume, suddenly they're all too full.

LOL a 3 point victory followed by a 6-6 season. Yep, you're far superrior than the Hawks.

I am an Iowa fan and last season I thought Iowa was the better team losing on the road in triple overtime hurts but Iowa could have easily won that game. But as for this year, if you couldn't see that ISU was the superior team well then to each is own I guess.

Their records wasn't great but they are in a bowl game, Iowa isn't and it wasn't even close. As for the 3 point victory you LOL'ed about should have been bigger if ISU had a QB who could actual throw down field when he has WRs open and has the DBs beat by about 5 yards on about four different occassions. If Jantz would have completed two of those four passes that 3 point victory turns into a 17 point victory.

Yes, in the end it was only a 3 point victory but that game wasn't as close the score indicated.

So did they win by 17 or 3? Because at the end of the day, the scoreboard is all that matters. Obviously they aren't "far superior" as mentioned before or they would have beaten us by a lot more then the fictional 17. Shoulda, coulda, woulda. You can play the "what if" game all you want. I'm sure Vegas notched it as a 17 point victory too...

So did they win by 17 or 3? Because at the end of the day, the scoreboard is all that matters. Obviously they aren't "far superior" as mentioned before or they would have beaten us by a lot more then the fictional 17. Shoulda, coulda, woulda. You can play the "what if" game all you want. I'm sure Vegas notched it as a 17 point victory too...

I know what you are saying about the score but you act like this year ISU wasn't the better team, but they were WAY BETTER than Iowa. Pretty sure if Iowa and ISU played the last game of the season instead of the second, ISU would have won by more than 3, just like NIU would have probably killed Iowa if they played later in the season. Don't act like Iowa was even close to as good of season as ISU.

Don't get me wrong, I am an Iowa fan but the reality is the score only matters that Iowa lost, the record shows ISU won more games. ISU played a tougher schedule. Don't be a homer, especially since you don't like the "what if" game you like reality.

Please provide the link where I said Iowa was better than ISU. Additionally, if you knew me personally you would know I'm the farthest thing from an Iowa homer as you'll find. You continue to play the what if game. Here's one for you: what if Iowa had a linebacker with speed and stamina, or a running back who could catch the ball in the endzone? You're then looking at a non-bowl eligible 5-7 Cyclone team. What would our record be then?

Latest posts