Aca'Cedric Ware

I just hope we can land Ware. The one thing that's in our favor is that we have been recruiting him for awhile now. Unlike other schools that have offered him lately. In the two interviews I have seen him on he talks very highly of Iowa.

Reading through some tweets, it looks like Ware had a really good 3-day visit to USC this week. It sounds like it will be several more months before he makes a commitment anywhere.

Reading through some tweets, it looks like Ware had a really good 3-day visit to USC this week. It sounds like it will be several more months before he makes a commitment anywhere.

and i would expect nothing less from him. when people were guessing if he'd commit at last weekends tailgate i looked at his rivals page and offer list. i thought it would be quite a 'coup' for iowa to get his commitment in june.

He is going to visit some big time programs and won't be committing anywhere for a couple months. Iowa is still looking really good though.

there is one guy who is yet to qualify - i was assuming that was another guy Torey Hendrick - but maybe it is Markel Smith. There is a post in the rivals lounge "M. Smith".....
Kirk stated that an incoming freshman has yet to qualify. Hendrick is not a freshman. It boggles my mind that people don't understand this.

A couple of tweets from earlier tonight:

[tweet]491351449184382976[/tweet]

Ware's favorites:

[tweet]491352910106599425[/tweet]

Not only is Ware deciding, but Ozigbo is deciding as well - i think sometime prior to Ware's decision. Ozigbo down to Boise, Clowns, and Iowa. I like that Ware lists Iowa first in his order, and that he has been saying for some time that Iowa was his fave.

Not only is Ware deciding, but Ozigbo is deciding as well - i think sometime prior to Ware's decision. Ozigbo down to Boise, Clowns, and Iowa. I like that Ware lists Iowa first in his order, and that he has been saying for some time that Iowa was his fave.

one of these things is not like the others... one of these things just doesn't belong...

Yes, Ozigbo is deciding tomorrow. I expect Ozigbo to pick Iowa State, Ware to pick Iowa, and Iowa to be done at RB for this class. I think the true freshman running backs for Iowa in August '15 will be Markel Smith and Aca'Cedric Ware.

Yes, Ozigbo is deciding tomorrow. I expect Ozigbo to pick Iowa State, Ware to pick Iowa, and Iowa to be done at RB for this class. I think the true freshman running backs for Iowa in August '15 will be Markel Smith and Aca'Cedric Ware.
Just going by offer sheets, Ware seems to be the better get. Not sure if this is actually the case, but is be happy with either or both of them.

This will be great if Ware picks Iowa.

We get a back with a huge offer sheet.

And we can tell the idiot Clown fans that Iowa stopped recruiting Ozigbo if he picks ISU tomorrow.

Ware>Ozigbo

Jumper, are you expecting Markel Smith to come to Iowa after a year as a prep?

Latest posts