Aaron White Summer League Mix (EDIT: It's now Jordan vs. Bird)

Frank. Frank. Frank. Tell me something. Is the only thing that matters the numbers? I don't think it is. White is indeed NOT Larry Legend, however, as some are pointing out, White's game STRONGLY RESEMBLES that of Mr Bird in several areas. There is simply no denying that. Is there something wrong with making such a comparison? Will he ever reach the same level or close to that of Bird? For some reason I'm thinking not even you know the answer to that one.

1. no, but they sure don't hurt.

2. you're right, I can't say that, but I can say that your chances of reaching birds level is on the same order of magnitude as aaron's

1. no, but they sure don't hurt.

2. you're right, I can't say that, but I can say that your chances of reaching birds level is on the same order of magnitude as aaron's

Trust me Frank. For some reason I'm thinking Mr White's chances just might be a bit higher of reaching Bird's level than mine are.

well that's not fair, you had to use magic johnson make bird seem ever so slightly human...
You are correct, Frank, it is too easy to hand pick information to suit ones's stance......

This is actually a fun thread for the most part and helps relieve the boredom of the dog days of Summer......

:)

Is it tip off time yet. Next thing ya know one of you guys will start talking about food and I will have to go buy some lunch. This could be one of the most anticipated seasons for hawkeye fans in both football and basketball and if for no other reason than for expectations in seeing how things turn out with the new recruits and/or coaches.
Can't go wrong with good BBQ, BIgD....

:)

375957-jordan-vs-bird-one-on-one-commodore-64-screenshot-starting.png

Kids these days don't know about REAL video games, back when you had to use your imagination. Also I'm pretty sure the monitor had a crank on the side that you had to turn when it ran out of coal.