A&M makes it official...gone...

So you are telling me that universities will fly below the radar of government intervention if conferences are operating in a for-profit manner and leaving schools behind and possibly falling to lower tier conferences because they don't fit their profitability mold? Holy ****, universities and conferences are not in operation to solely play football.
There is no doubt in my mind you haven't a clue what you are talking about. You are talking out of your Arse because you have deluded yourself into thinking the conference is not dead.
Okla will be the next to go...there is no doubt they are thinking the Pac 12 looks attractive right now.

Like I said make sure you don't use a folding Chair and have at least 4 loops on the Knoose.

So you are telling me that universities will fly below the radar of government intervention if conferences are operating in a for-profit manner and leaving schools behind and possibly falling to lower tier conferences because they don't fit their profitability mold? Holy ****, universities and conferences are not in operation to solely play football.

Your last sentence completely blows your own argument out of the water. ISU athletics until the past 2 years was subsidized by the state. So they have not been generating an income stream that would be lost for the primary purpose of the university (education) if they quit playing sports all together.

So theoritically ISU would not be harmed by the loss of revenue from sports as the historical situation has been that the athletic department has been a financial drain on the state and the university.

Latest posts