A glimpse into Fryowa's future

On the zoo topic though, here's my experience every time with something like that.

You buy the tickets online. Ow, ouch, F me - kinda pricey. Oh well, it's a special thing, live a little. The kids will love it, right? Fine.

You show up to the zoo (or aquarium or what have you) and are immediately conscious of being surrounded by people that, for all appearances, don't have two nickels to rub together. Seriously, it's like walking into a Council Bluffs Wal-Mart. And how can every woman there between 16 and 50 be pregnant? Or I guess at least give the appearance of being pregnant.

What is the deal with that?

On the zoo topic though, here's my experience every time with something like that.

You buy the tickets online. Ow, ouch, F me - kinda pricey. Oh well, it's a special thing, live a little. The kids will love it, right? Fine.

You show up to the zoo (or aquarium or what have you) and are immediately conscious of being surrounded by people that, for all appearances, don't have two nickels to rub together. Seriously, it's like walking into a Council Bluffs Wal-Mart. And how can every woman there between 16 and 50 be pregnant? Or I guess at least give the appearance of being pregnant.

What is the deal with that?
I don’t know what zoo you’re going to, but my kid and I go to Doorly in Omaha every year on my birthday and it’s never been anything but a great experience.

Columbus, Phoenix, Denver, all great visits.

Maybe your choice of cities or zoos??

No, it was a joke to go along with the OP article that you were working in conjunction with these shady perverted people to advertise. This when we all know the advertisement on this site has to do with tendencies and what viewers look at.

ALL A JOKE.

I'm disappointed I had to spell it out to you and HawkGold. Bummer. I thought it may be the "Post Of The Year!". It was like Seinfeld writing.
No you aren't disappointed. Maybe he's from South Dakota...

Attachments

• Meth.png
    Meth.png
    1,015 KB · Views: 1
I don’t know what zoo you’re going to, but my kid and I go to Doorly in Omaha every year on my birthday and it’s never been anything but a great experience.

I've been to Denver and Omaha zoos several times - they are both smelly and overflowing with the teeming, unwashed masses every time I've visited.

The Omaha Zoo is fantastic. St Louis is as well. Frankly never been to a bad one. Overseas zoos can be a trip though.

Latest posts