A fall from grace the Todd L story

You don't know. You're just guessing. Friggen contrarian jumpy.

It was an assist! As 1h1 said, he hit his wingman in stride for the easy layup. WTF moar do you want??

In a 2 on 1 fast break, the ball handler should make the defensive player get close enough to make contact with him before passing the ball. If the defensive players doesn't get that close, shoot the layup yourself. When the defensive player gets that close, make a pass to your teammates chest so that it minimizes the time and space between the player catching the ball and the ball being at the rim. And it wasn't an assist because the layup was missed upon May being fouled. If Lil' Lick draws the defender in tighter, it probably leads to a different result.

Let me just say one more thing since I am dominating this thread. I hope TL finds success. I think he is a good person and a good coach. His style is not conducive to the B1G (look how i refused to say boneG) and he is not a good division 1 recruiter.
He should not be vilified for that.

I disagree but applaud you for not using boneG

In a 2 on 1 fast break, the ball handler should make the defensive player get close enough to make contact with him before passing the ball. If the defensive players doesn't get that close, shoot the layup yourself. When the defensive player gets that close, make a pass to your teammates chest so that it minimizes the time and space between the player catching the ball and the ball being at the rim. And it wasn't an assist because the layup was missed upon May being fouled. If Lil' Lick draws the defender in tighter, it probably leads to a different result.

Can't disagree. The rule is keep it till they stop the ball.

It was an assist! As 1h1 said, he hit his wingman in stride for the easy layup. WTF moar do you want??

Scorp you're better then this... the dude sucked. Todd sucked... that era destroyed the Carver crowd.... Seriously freakn bball school Iowa to motha fricken NAIA... My alma matta's level... He destroyed us and set us back years. Make Fran's efforts all the more impressive

Scorp you're better then this... the dude sucked. Todd sucked... that era destroyed the Carver crowd.... Seriously freakn bball school Iowa to motha fricken NAIA... My alma matta's level... He destroyed us and set us back years. Make Fran's efforts all the more impressive

Troll_204c19_1264966.jpg

I got no hate for Lick. Dude took the money and probably knew he was wayyy over his head. Just glad he's gone.

".........but Dad it's IOWA!!!!! We can suck and still make millions!!!" What a deal for Todd. It would have taken at least 15 butler years to make what he made at IOWA in three. How do I get a gig like that? Let me do the math........ If I rob one bank every week and get $15,000 at each one that's approximately $780,000 a year. Nope that ain't cutting it I am going to have to do something different. If I make ten dollars an hour at Walmart and work 2080 (52 x 40) hours in a year that's about $20,800.......yikes not even close. :(

Last edited:
I somehow miss those cold, blustery nights, in mid December, where 2500 people showed up (no students), CHA was giving away free soda and $1 hot dogs, then we die-hard's would settle in for a 56-49 loss to (fill in the blank), as lil-lick played 25+ minutes.

Latest posts