A fall from grace the Todd L story

Tmoney12

LOL

Father and son reunited

Attachments

• 2012_13_knights_men_basketball.jpg
    2012_13_knights_men_basketball.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 169
Jeebus. Even the black kids on that team look white. What a honkie-fest. Kurt would love it - all vanilla.

No it wasn't. It was the ugliest behind the back pass I've ever seen. It wasn't close to being an accurate pass.
It hit the guy right in stride, couldn't have been any more accurate. Hate LL all you want, but that was a sweet pass.

Let me just say one more thing since I am dominating this thread. I hope TL finds success. I think he is a good person and a good coach. His style is not conducive to the B1G (look how i refused to say boneG) and he is not a good division 1 recruiter.
He should not be vilified for that.

Let me just say one more thing since I am dominating this thread. I hope TL finds success. I think he is a good person and a good coach. His style is not conducive to the B1G (look how i refused to say boneG) and he is not a good division 1 recruiter.
He should not be vilified for that.

Yes he should. He blows and his pressers were worse than THE Captains

I can see both sides of this burgeoning argument, so I'ma sit on the sidelines and watch.

It was an assist! As 1h1 said, he hit his wingman in stride for the easy layup. WTF moar do you want??

It hit the guy right in stride, couldn't have been any more accurate. Hate LL all you want, but that was a sweet pass.

He threw it at May's knee and threw it way too early. Had he taken the defensive player farther under the basket and made a pass to May so that May didn't have to reach so far down before going up to the rim, May would have had a dunk on that play.