91 points!

It was like watching a completely different team. I hope Marble can play that well the rest of the season, he really impressed me today.

I heard the Hawks are averaging 68 pts a game. I don't know what the average was last year, but I would presume this is higher.

Last time we scored this many points in a conference game was when we scored 91 on Feb 7, 2007 at Minnesota when Adam Haluksa led Iowa with 34 points and Tyler Smith added 19 points.

Iowa looked like a completely different team.

(Duh, Spank, it was against Indiana.)

Yes, I know that, but this Indiana team put a scare into Minnesota and Wisconsin. Losing both Creek and Jones was big too.

It was just impressive to see the team hit the court running and playing aggressive throughout. They got into the sets they wanted to, when they wanted to.

We are more athletic than Indiana, I know they have some key injuries but Indiana has a long ways to go to get back to being good again. I wonder how patient they will be with Crean? I know he has some really good recruits coming the next 3 years but their fans might want Bobby back.

I'm definitely enjoying Fran's style of play - 91 points in a conference game is nice, even if against a bad team.

I think we saw more fast breaks yesterday than we did in the entire Lickliter era.

It also helps get the crowd going as well. Prime example was May's back to back dunks. It brought the house down. That was sweet.

I know it was Indiana, but it was still great to see that in a conference game.

The irony of this statement. With Indiana's history, that is just sad when one thinks about it.

The same thought for Michigan f-ball.

The Big10 as a whole on the national stage is so much healthier with Indiana going strong in B-ball & Michigan in f-ball.

Latest posts