9/28 sports betting thread

Early bets I like the under on the Iowa game (51.5) and I'll take +24 on NW in Madison.

NW hasnt been great so far but I gotta assume Patty fitz will have them up for this one. They won't win but they shouldn't let Wisconsin run wild either.

Iowa game just seems like a snoozer. 10-3 or 17-0 at half. Something like that. KF will call off the dogs with huge Michigan and Penn State games looming.

Early bets I like the under on the Iowa game (51.5) and I'll take +24 on NW in Madison.

NW hasnt been great so far but I gotta assume Patty fitz will have them up for this one. They won't win but they shouldn't let Wisconsin run wild either.

Iowa game just seems like a snoozer. 10-3 or 17-0 at half. Something like that. KF will call off the dogs with huge Michigan and Penn State games looming.

Ha....Iowa game ended at 51 so my 51.5 was gold Jerry gold

Now hopefully NW doesn't give up another defensive TD

My only bet (So far) is $200 on the Pats to cover -7.0 at Buffalo tomorrow. I regret not betting NW, but alas. The Hawks haven’t failed me through three games, so I probably should have bet them too, but I was lazy this week. Oh well!

I had PSU -7, AF -18.5, and ASU +4.5 last night (2-1)
I have Minny ML, S. Car -3, N. Tex -7, Oreg St +4 and Ariz -6 today.
$2 parlay on ND -11, Temp -9.5, SMU -8, NC St +7, NT +7, Oreg St +4
I strongly considered NW +24 (too late), Neb +18, Utah -5, and Ok St -4.5 as well.

I had PSU -7, AF -18.5, and ASU +4.5 last night (2-1)
I have Minny ML, S. Car -3, N. Tex -7, Oreg St +4 and Ariz -6 today.
$2 parlay on ND -11, Temp -9.5, SMU -8, NC St +7, NT +7, Oreg St +4
I strongly considered NW +24 (too late), Neb +18, Utah -5, and Ok St -4.5 as well.
Funny you mentioned a $2 parlay.

I just did this about an hour ago

ABFAB8-E4-DDDB-456-D-85-F5-2-CD5-D5-CF3161.jpg

Latest posts